In this review, we’re going to focus on the main benefits of Thermo Fusion, taking a close look at all of the ingredients and also checking out some customer reviews of the product.
The official website says that Thermo Fusion has been specifically designed to out-perform all other supplements in this category.
The website also describes the product as a natural product, designed to help you get the most out of your diet and exercise regime.
The supplement has been designed to help support your weight management goals, although they don’t officially describe it as a ‘fat burner’.
Unlike some similar products on the market these days, Reflex Nutrition have designed a product in which you’re supposed to take four capsules for each dose.
Let’s take a closer look at exactly what is in Thermo Fusion.
There are some good key ingredients in Thermo Fusion to help support your goals.
That being said, there are also some key omissions with regards to some of the leading ingredients to give you a boost.
Here are the core ingredients of Thermo Fusion:
• Green Tea Extract – This is usually the first thing we look for in a supplement of this type. Green Tea is a popular hot drink has been gaining popularity in the health and fitness sector in recent years.
• Cayenne Pepper Extract – This is another core ingredient which we look for when choosing a supplement of this type. Due to its spicy nature, Cayenne Pepper is commonly used in many of the supplements in this category.
• Bioperine® – This is a type of Black Pepper Extract and although it isn’t thought to have any core effects, it is a common addition to any health supplement. It’s good to see that the guys at Reflex Nutrition have included it in Thermo Fusion.
• Caffeine – An old classic but definitely an ingredient you’ll want to see in a supplement of this type. Coffee drinkers will need no introduction to this one – caffeine is one of the most popular natural ingredients on the planet.
• Chromium – This is another good ingredient which is actually sometimes overlooked in supplements of this kind. Chromium is a trace element which contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism.
• L-Carnitine – This is an amino acid which is also commonly used in pre workout supplements. It’s not a bad inclusion in the Thermo Fusion Reflex Nutrition formula.
The other main ingredients in Thermo Fusion are DL-Phenylalanine and Choline.
While the stack in this supplement is pretty good, it’s still missing some key things we like to see in the best supplements in this category.
There is no zinc, which is one ingredient we love to see and there is also no Glucomannan, a powerful dietary fiber which, in certain doses, can contribute to weight loss in the context of an energy-restricted diet.
There are also no B vitamins included in Thermo Fusion, which is disappointing.
Green Coffee Bean Extract is another key ingredient missing from Thermo Fusion.
You’re probably not going to suffer from any serious side effects by taking Thermo Fusion. That being said, you should always check the label to make sure that you’re not allergic to any of the ingredients. It’s also always a good idea to speak to your doctor before trying any new supplement.
The only thing you probably have to be aware of when taking Thermo Fusion is the caffeine content.
Caffeine is one of the most popular natural stimulants around these days but it can still cause side effects.
The website also says that Thermo Fusion is not suitable for Vegetarians, Vegans or Coeliacs.
The website says that each serving of Thermo Fusion is four capsules, which is quite a lot.
They say you should start by taking two capsules before main meals for two days to assess tolerance. They then say you should take up to four capsules before each main meal.
On training days, they say to take up to four capsules half an hour before training.
There is also a warning saying not to take more than four capsules at once and to never take more than 12 capsules per day.
It’s not mentioned anywhere, but we’d suggest not taking Thermo Fusion too close to bedtime as its caffeine content could affect your sleep.
We have had a look at some of the current reviews of Thermo Fusion.
One customer felt very happy with the purchase and felt that it acted as both a stimulant and a dietary management supplement.
One purchaser said that they had to take the full 12 capsules a day to feel the effects of Thermo Fusion.
It’s decent, but there are better products out there. Thermo Fusion does combine some of the best ingredients, but there are also some key omissions.
You can see our updated guide to the leading supplements in this category by following the link shown below.
When looking at these kinds of supplements, we always feel that it’s important to stress that they should not be seen as a ‘magic pill’.
These kinds of products should always come second to the correct lifestyle choices.
That being said, choosing a good supplement to complement your regimen can often make it the missing link between you and your goals.
There we have it, our in-depth review of Thermo Fusion, produced by Reflex Nutrition.
So, is this a good supplement?
• Good ingredients
• Seems to have positive reviews
• Missing some of our favorite ingredients
• Taking 12 capsules a day seems excessive
Head over to our list where we picked the best products on sale right now in this category by clicking the link below.
Overall, Thermo Fusion is a good product but it falls short of being one of the best supplements in this category because it misses some key ingredients.
That said, you’re probably not going to go too far wrong by buying this product.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge