We recently also reviewed MaxiNutrition’s Thermobol supplement.
The difference with this supplement is that it doesn’t contain any added stimulants (caffeine and guarana in this case).
In this review post, we’re going to take a close look at Thermobol Caffeine Free by examining the ingredients, reading some of the customer reviews and comparing it to similar products.
Before we start our Thermobol Caffeine Free, remember that we’ve got a separate guide to the best five supplements without caffeine on the market right now.
As you may have already guessed, Thermobol Caffeine Free fits into the wider category of health and fitness supplements known as so-called ‘fat burners’.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the supplements in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to help with fat loss and fat burning.
They are supplements designed to support your goals and that usually contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
Thermobol Caffeine Free is slightly different because it doesn’t contain any of the stimulants you’d usually find in supplements of this type.
The aim of this product is to achieve a similar result as a mainstream product but without any stimulants. Let’s take a close look at Thermobol Caffeine free to see where it stands.
Considering that Thermobol Caffeine Free doesn’t contain any stimulants, the ingredients list is actually pretty good.
That being said, there are still a few things we feel that MaxiNutrition should have included, but more on that later.
• Green Tea Extract – This is a solid ingredient and one of the first things we look for when selecting a supplement in this category. We are big fans of this ingredient and you will have no doubt come across it as a popular hot drink or as a supplement ingredient. Each three capsule serving of Thermobol Caffeine Free contains 300mg of Green Tea extract.
• Cayenne Extract – Cayenne Powder or Cayenne Pepper is usually one of the first ingredients we look for in products of this type. It’s a great inclusion and is usually part of the top formulas. That being said, we were disappointed to see that Thermobol Caffeine Free only contains 0.4mg of Cayenne Extract per three-capsule serving. This is not enough in our opinion and we’d be surprised if it carries many benefits as such a small dose.
• Black Pepper Extract – This is another good ingredient typically added to the top supplements in this category. It shows that MaxiNutrition know what they’re doing when it comes to making supplements backed up by the very latest research. We were pleased to find it on the label.
• Vitamins B1 and B12 – Another good addition to Thermobol Caffeine Free. We always like to see B Vitamins included in this type of supplements because they play a key role in a variety of things. B12 in particular is great because it can help with the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
• Chromium – This is another great ingredient and something we don’t see often enough in supplements like this. In case you didn’t know, Chromium contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism as well as the maintenance of normal blood glucose concentrations.
• Bitter Orange Peel – We’ve seen this ingredient crop up more and more in supplements of this type in recent times. It’s thought to play a role in certain things, although the research on this subject seems to be particularly limited. We usually don’t recommend it as one of our favorite ingredients for a product like this.
The other ingredients in Thermobol Caffeine Free are Pantothenic acid, L-carnitine L-tartrate, L-tyrosine and Biotin.
Here is the full Thermobol Caffeine Free MaxiNutrition ingredients formula:
Despite that being a fairly strong ingredients list, we still feel that there are a number of key things missing from this supplement, even if they can’t add things like caffeine anhydrous (one of our favorites).
The first thing it was a shame not to see in this supplement was Glucomannan. This is a dietary fiber which comes from the root of the Konjac plant and is usually added to the top products in this category.
Glucomannan is one of our favorite ingredients and it was a real shame not to see it in this supplement.
It was also a shame not to see Zinc on the label, as it contributes to normal protein synthesis and normal macronutrient metabolism, amongst other things.
We also didn’t find Green Coffee Bean extract on the label, which was a shame because this is a great source of Chlorogenic Acid. It’s another of our favorite ingredients.
These types of supplements are usually pretty safe, but we always recommend checking the label carefully before taking anything like this for the first time, to make sure that you’re not allergic to any of the ingredients.
The main issue we usually find with these kinds of products is that they are often loaded with stimulants, which could affect your sleep and cause energy crashes.
That, of course, is not going to be a problem in this product because it contains no added stimulants.
We do, however, recommend that you speak to your doctor before thinking about taking any new supplement for the first time.
Each bottle of Thermobol Caffeine Free contains 90 tablets. That means that if you take the recommended dose of three capsules per day, one bottle would last you 30 days.
The label says that you should take three capsules spread throughout the day on an empty stomach.
We’d usually recommend not taking this product too close to bedtime but as it doesn’t contain any stimulants, it may be OK to do so.
We always recommend drinking plenty of water while taking supplements like Thermobol Caffeine Free.
We found lots of reviews of Thermobol Caffeine Free on sites like Amazon.
One customer said that it was even better than the standard Thermobol product because it gave them a smooth release of effective energy at the gym.
Another user confessed to being a heavy coffee drinker and said this was the perfect supplement to add to his regime.
However, there were a few negative reviews as well. One person simply reported that they saw no benefits while using this product.
Someone else said they were worried about the inclusion of Bitter Orange as an ingredient, and another customer claimed that it made no difference for them.
It’s a decent stimulant free option, but we think there are better products out there at the moment.
We recently selected the best five supplements on sale at the moment by comparing the ingredients and reading the customer reviews. Check out the list by clicking on the link below.
As we always say when discussing products in this category, your main focus should be on eating healthy and exercising regularly.
There is no such thing as a ‘magic pill’ when it comes to your body. You’ll need to put in the hard work to see results.
That being said, adding a good supplement to your regimen can help to support you on your journey if you’re already eating well and training hard.
So, is Thermobol Caffeine Free a good supplement you should consider taking? Here are our thoughts in a nutshell:
• Good ingredients
• Reputable brand
• Missing Glucomannan and Zinc
• Mixed customer reviews
• Not sure about Bitter Orange
We selected the best five supplements on sale at the moment and ranked them from one to five. Remember to check out our pick by clicking the link below.
So there we are, our full review of Thermobol Caffeine Free. We hope that you found this article useful and that it will help you to make an informed decision.
We definitely thing this is a decent product by MaxiNutrition, but we also can’t help but feel that there are some better options out there at the moment.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge