In this review article, we’re going to take a close look at exactly what is in Thermobol Lean Definition.
Thermobol is one of the most popular supplements on sale at the moment, but is it all it’s cracked up to be?
We’re going to look at the ingredients and the benefits they can bring, discuss any potential side-effects and also take a look at what customers are saying.
As we’ve already mentioned above, Thermobol can be considered as MaxiNutition’s main capsule form supplement.
A so-called ‘fat burner’ is a blanket name which refers to (usually) plant-based food supplements that are designed to help support your goals.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the supplements in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to help with fat loss and fat burning.
They are supplements designed to support your goals and that usually contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
MaxiNutrition is a popular health and fitness brand and we’re generally fans of their products. But how does Thermobol level up? Let’s take a close look at exactly what each capsule is made of.
At first glance, Thermobol has a pretty solid ingredients list.
Let’s start by taking a look at the key substances this supplement contains, before focusing on the things that are missing in our opinion.
• Green Tea Extract – This is one of the first things we look for in supplements of this type. Each tablet of Thermobol contains 100mg of Green Tea extract, which is great to see. You probably already know all about Green Tea as a popular hot drink and supplement.
• Cayenne Pepper Extract – This is another ingredient which we consider to be a ‘must have’ in supplements of this type. You’ll usually find it in the top products in this category, so we were pleased to find it on the label of Thermobol. So far, so good.
• Caffeine – This is another common ingredient in supplements of this type. Caffeine is one of the most popular ingredients in the world and can have a range of benefits. Coffee drinkers will need no introduction to this ingredient. We were pleased to find it on the lable.
• Chromium – It’s really great to see Chromium included in this supplement. We find that generally it’s a substance overlooked in products of this type, which is a shame as it can bring a number of benefits. In case you didn’t know, contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism as well as the maintenance of normal blood glucose concentrations. Often overlooked by other supplements, we were pleasantly surprised to see it included in Thermobol.
• Bitter Orange Peel – We’re starting to see this ingredient more and more often in similar supplements. There are various claims about it online, but we are not huge fans of it if we’re being totally honest.
• Black Pepper Extract – As we always say, you should make sure to check that any supplement you take contains Black Pepper Extract in some form. Most of the top products in this category contain at least some Black Pepper Extract.
B Vitamins – It’s also great to see B Vitamins included in Thermobol. Like Chromium, B Vitamins are often overlooked in supplements of this type so it’s great to see that Thermobol contains B1, B5, B7 and B12. B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Some of the other ingredients in Thermobol include L-Tyrosine, L-Carnitine L-Tartrate, and Guarana Seed powder.
Here is the full Thermobol Lean Definition ingredients list:
Although we’re quite impressed by the ingredient list in Thermobol, we can’t help but feel that there are quite a lot of things missing as well.
Firstly, there is no Glucomannan (a dietary fiber which comes from the root of the Konjac plant), which is disappointing because the top supplements usually contain it.
It was also a shame that there was no Green Coffee Extract when we checked the label, as this is another one of our favorite ingredients.
Another key thing missing in our opinion is Zinc, which is so often skipped. Zinc contributes to normal protein synthesis and normal macronutrient metabolism, amongst other things.
It’s always good to check the label to make sure that you’re not allergic to the ingredients.
The main issue with this kind of supplement is the caffeine content. Each tablet contains 148mg per tablet, which is quite a lot in our opinion.
Because of this, we’d recommend not taking Thermobol too late in the day, because it could affect your sleep.
As mentioned about, we’ve also read about the combination of bitter orange and caffeine causing problems when mixed together.
We do recommend speaking to your doctor before thinking about trying any new supplement for the first time.
Thermobol usually comes in a 90-tablet bottle. They recommend that you take up to three capsules per day, meaning that one bottle will last you around a month.
As we mentioned above, we’d definitely not recommend taking this supplement too close to bedtime because of the caffeine content.
It’s probably best not to take this any later than 4pm.
There are lots of customer reviews about Thermbol online.
One user warned that you shouldn’t take the product any later than 3pm, because it can negatively impact your sleep and keep you awake at night.
Another customer said that they were using it as a pre workout supplement and that it was working well for them.
Another purchaser said that the product helped them to avoid snacking on unhealthy foods and gave them a strong energy boost.
One user said that they only take the product on weekdays for some reason.
We also noticed that a lot of customers complained that the tablet was too big and that they had difficulty swallowing it.
Not really. Although Thermobol does contains some pretty good ingredients, we can’t help but feel that there are better options on the market right now.
We recently produced a list of the five best supplements on sale at the moment. You can check it out by clicking the link below.
While products in this category can often sound like the ‘magic pill’ you’ve been looking for in your fitness journey, they are not.
We really recommend making sure that your diet and exercise regime is in check before considering a product of this type.
Once those two things are sorted, you can then consider adding something like Thermobol to your regimen to help support your healthy lifestyle.
So, is this a good supplement option for you? Overall, There are some good and bad things about Thermobol, and here’s our view in summary:
• Good ingredients
• Reputable brand
• Missing some of our favorite substances
• Caffeine may be too much for some
• Mixed customer reviews
We recently picked out the best five supplements on sale at the moment, all of which contain the best ingredients. Check out our pick by clicking the link below.
So there we have it, our full review of Thermobol by MaxiNutrition. We’re impressed by this product overall, but also feel that there are definitely better options on sale right now.
That being said, you’re probably not going to go to far wrong if you combine Thermobol with a healthy lifestyle and regular exercise.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge