In this review article, we’re going to take a thorough look at Thermocuts and break down all of the ingredients. We’re also going examine the dosage and check out some customer reviews.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the supplements in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to help with fat loss and fat burning.
They are supplements designed to support your goals and that usually contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
Thermocuts is a supplement containing some specially-selected ingredients to help support you as you look to take responsibility for your results.
You’re supposed to take the capsules a number of times a day to help support your mission as you look to hit your fitness goals.
The official website says that the capsules are designed to help support your goals when used in combined with a healthy diet and a solid training regime.
That’s one important thing to remember. Supplements like this are designed to be combined with a healthy diet and regular exercise. They will not work on their own.
Let’s take a closer look at all of the ingredients included in Thermocuts.
There are some good ingredients in this product, many of which you’ll find in the best supplements on sale these days.
That being said, there are also some key omissions – Thermocuts could benefit from the inclusion of a number of other ingredients that we like to see used in supplements like this.
Let’s take an in-depth look at the core ingredients of Thermocuts.
• Green Tea extract – This is one of the most popular supplements on sale these days and it’s not hard to see why. You are probably already familiar with Green Tea as a popular hot drink. We love to see it used in products like this so we were happy to find it in Thermocuts.
• L-Carnitine – This is something of an unusual inclusion, as we haven’t seen it in many other products in this category. That said, it does make it into quite a lot of the best pre workout supplements out there at the moment. It’s not the worst inclusion in the Thermocuts formula.
• Caffeine – One regular theme we noticed when sampling the main supplements in this category is that most of them contain at least some Caffeine. Caffeine is one of the world’s most popular natural ingredients and is readily available in things such as coffee and tea. Each two-capsule serving of Thermocuts contains 400mg of caffeine, which is quite a lot in our opinion.
• Guarana – This is another ingredient which you’ll often find in similar products. From the research we’ve done, Guarana is commonly used in supplements because it is a source of Caffeine. We are not too sure that it needs to be included alongside Caffeine in the same supplement, though.
• Cayenne Pepper – This is one of our favorite ingredients and is one of the first things you should look for when picking a good supplement in this category. We were really pleased to find it in Thermocuts as most of the top products contain at least some Cayenne. Cayenne Pepper is definitely one of our favorite ingredients and it’s great to see it included in Thermocuts – although the dosage of 40mg per serving is a bit too low for our liking.
• Zinc – An important mineral that’s often overlooked in supplements like this. In case you didn’t know, Zinc contributes to normal protein synthesis and normal macronutrient metabolism, amongst other things.
• Vitamin B6 – Another good inclusion that we like to see used in supplements in this category. In particular, Vitamin B6 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
• Black Pepper Extract – We are big fans of this ingredient and you’ll probably have noticed that most of the top supplements contain at least some Black Pepper Extract. We were pleased to find it on the label.
While the ingredients above make for pretty good reading, there are some of our favorite ingredients that we feel Thermocuts should include.
Vitamin B12 was one omission that we like to see in products in this category.
Other ingredients which we consider crucial for a supplement like this include Green Coffee Bean extract and Chromium.
Chromium contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism and the normal maintenance of blood glucose levels.
It’s disappointing that neither of these three ingredients are included.
Taking a look at the ingredients, the one thing that stands out is the caffeine content. There is 200mg of caffeine per two capsules, which is quite a lot in our opinion.
Having too much caffeine in your diet can cause side effects such as jitteriness, restlessness and insomnia.
We do strongly recommend speaking to your doctor before thinking about trying any new supplement for the first time.
Each bottle contains 100 capsules, meaning that if you stick to the recommended daily dose, it should last you 25 days.
We’d honestly prefer each bottle to last one month, which is the standard for most products of this type.
The official website says that you should always take Thermocuts with a meal. The site doesn’t give two much detail about dosage but it does suggest that you should take two capsules, twice a day (so four in total).
Given the high caffeine content in this product, we’d recommend taking Thermocuts earlier in the day if possible, to prevent it from affecting your sleep.
There are some good reviews of Thermocuts online.
We found one customer who claimed the product works well, and that it took 30 minutes to an hour for the effects to kick in.
Another purchaser said he enjoyed the benefits of Thermocuts but claimed that there are other better supplements on sale.
One user said they were disappointed with the quality of the product, given Optimum Nutrition’s reputation, while another person complained that they seemed to suffer headaches when taking the product.
Probably not. Thermocuts is a decent product but there are definitely better options out there featuring more of our favorite ingredients in the best doses.
You can see our updated guide to the top supplements in this category on sale at the moment by following the link shown below.
Always remember that supplements such as Thermocuts are designed to be an addition to your regime, not an excuse to slack off at the gym and not eat healthily.
These supplements are designed specifically for people who are exercising regularly and eating well, so make sure you have these two things on point before considering any kind of supplement.
That said, a good supplement can help to support you on your journey when combined with the correct lifestyle choices.
There it is, our review of the Thermocuts Optimum Nutrition supplement.
So, is this an effective quality supplement you should consider taking?
• Decent ingredients
• Made by a reputable company
• Missing thinks like Green Coffee Bean and Chromium
• Caffeine content may be too much for some
• Mixed customer reviews
Head over to our list where we picked the best five supplements on sale right now by clicking the link below.
In summary, this is a pretty good product, but we feel there are better options out there.
Optimum Nutrition have certainly tried to create a quality product, but we feel it falls just short of where it should be compared to the leading supplements on the market.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge