In this review, we’re going to concentrate on the ingredients Thermogenic Shred is made of.
We’re also going to take a look at some customer reviews and see how it compares to some other products on sale at the moment.
Thermogenic Shred can be considered what is generally referred to as a so-called ‘fat burner’ supplement.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the supplements in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to help with fat loss and fat burning.
They are supplements designed to support your goals and that usually contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
Thermogenic Shred contains a number of ingredients selected to help support you on your fitness journey.
Let’s take a look at exactly what this product is made of in a bit more detail.
The basic ingredients in Thermogenic Shred are pretty good, but there are still a few key substances missing in our opinion.
But more on that later, let’s take look at exactly what this product is made of.
• Caffeine – This is one of the first ingredients we look for in supplements of this type, so it’s great to see it included in Thermogenic Shred. Caffeine is one of the most popular ingredients on the planet and coffee drinkers will need no introduction to it. We are always pleased to find it in supplements in this category. Each two-capsule serving of Thermogenic Shred packs in 270mg of caffeine, which is quite a lot.
• Green Coffee Bean Extract – This is another great ingredient. We’re big fans of green (or unroasted) coffee beans because they’re extremely rich in Chlorogenic Acid. It’s really good to see it included in this supplement because it’s one of the first things we look for, and many products do not include it. Each two-capsule serving of Thermogenic Shred contains 200mg of green coffee bean extract.
• Cayenne Pepper powder – This is another one of those ingredients that we always expect to see included in a supplement of this type, so it’s good to see it added to Thermogenic Shred. You’ll find it in most of the top products in this category. Each serving of Thermogenic Shred contains 1mg of Cayenne Pepper Power though, which is nowhere near enough in our opinion.
• L-Theanine – This is a naturally occurring amino acid primarily found in tea leaves. It’s not a bad inclusion and is often paired with Caffeine in the same supplement. Each serving of Thermogenic Shred contains 100mg of L-Theanine, which is a decent amount, and it’s good to see it in the product, even if we don’t consider it to be a particularly important ingredient.
The other ingredients in Thermogenic Shred are Cocoa Seed Extract, Yohimbe Bark Extract and Grains of Paradise Seed Extract.
While these are nice additions to the list, we don’t consider any of these to be crucial ingredients.
Here is the full ingredients list of Thermogenic Shred Six Star:
Although the main ingredients in this product are pretty good, we can’t help but feel that there are also quite a lot of things missing that stop it from being classed as a truly top quality supplement.
The first thing we were disappointed not to see included in Thermogenic Shred was Glucomannan.
In case you didn’t know, Glucomannan is a dietary fiber which comes from the root of the Konjac plant and is usually added to supplements in this category.
Another key omission is Black Pepper Extract. This was really a shame because it’s a key ingredient that most top supplements include in small amounts.
It was also a shame not to see any B Vitamins or Zinc included in this product.
And it was disappointed that there was no Chromium. In case you didn’t know, Chromium contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism as well as the maintenance of normal blood glucose concentrations.
It’s always worth carefully checking the label before you take a product like this for the first time to make sure that you’re not allergic to any of the ingredients.
That said, these kinds of products are usually pretty safe because they contain only commonly used ingredients.
The main thing to beat in mind with this product is the caffeine content, which some people may find to be a little high, especially if you’re already a coffee drinker.
We’d recommend not taking this product too close to bedtime for this reason, to make sure that it doesn’t mess with your sleep.
We do also advise that you speak to your doctor before thinking about taking any new supplement for the first time.
Each bottle of Thermogenic Shred contains 60 capsules. That means that if your stick to the recommended maximum dose of two capsules a day, one bottle would last you for 30 days, which is pretty standard.
The label says that once tolerance has been assessed, take two capsules once a day, 30-60 minutes before your two largest meals of the day (most likely breakfast and lunch).
They also recommend to drink plenty of water while taking this supplement.
As we mentioned above, we’d recommend not taking this product too close to bedtime just in case the caffeine affects your sleep.
We found lots of reviews of Thermogenic Shred on Amazon.
One customer said that they experienced some great benefits by taking the product as instructed, before a large meal.
However, another user said that they felt no benefit from the product despite following the instructions.
Someone else said that the product works well, but caused them to have to drink a lot of water as a side-effect.
Another purchaser said that they started to see results within two weeks while exercising regularly.
Not really. Although Thermogenic Shred does tick a number of big boxes when it comes to the ingredients, there are too many things missing for us to consider it as one of the best supplements.
We recently reviewed the best five supplements on sale at the moment by picking them out according to their ingredients and the customer reviews. Check the list out by clicking the link below.
We always recommend that you first make sure that you’re eating well and exercising regularly before considering a supplement of this type.
There’s no point in expecting a product like this to do all of the hard work for you.
That being said, if you’re training hard and eating right, these kinds of supplements can help to support you on your fitness journey.
So, is this a supplement you should consider taking? Here are our thoughts about Thermogenic Shred in a nutshell:
• Good basic ingredients
• Decent reviews
• Missing a lot of our favorite ingredients
• Dose of Cayenne is too low
• High caffeine could affect some people
Check out our top pick of the best five supplements on sale at the moment by clicking the link below.
So there we have it, our full review of Thermogenic Shred by Six Star. We think this is a decent product, but there are definitely better options available at the moment in our opinion.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge