In this review article, we are going to take a close look at Thermopro, including the ingredients used, what customers are saying about the products and how it rates compared to the other similar on the market at the moment.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the supplements in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to help with fat loss and fat burning.
They are supplements designed to support your goals and that usually contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
Thermopro uses a blend of ingredients that have been selected to support your fitness goals.
The website seems to suggest that the capsules can be used as a pre workout as well, although there is little specific mention of any secondary benefits.
The supplement is claimed to work in multiple ways to help support you on your journey.
The Protein Works’ “potent performance formula” comes in a convenient capsule, which makes taking Thermopro hassle free, according to the official website.
According to The Protein Works’ website, Thermopro is a popular pre workout supplement, designed to optimize performance by working in a number of different ways.
Let’s take a closer look at exactly what is in each capsule.
Like most of the products in this category, Thermopro uses a mix of ingredients designed to help you on your fitness journey.
While there are some great ingredients in Thermopro, there are a couple of notable omissions that we like to see in similar supplements.
Let’s examine the key ingredients in more detail.
• Caffeine – Coffee lovers will be delighted to see Caffeine is one of the ingredients in Thermopro. Naturally, Caffeine is one of the most well researched ingredients in the history of sports nutrition and used in many pre-workout formulas. We always like to see it included in supplements in this category.
• Green Tea Extract – Green Tea Extract is another ingredient that you will find in most good supplements in this category. You’re probably already familiar with Green Tea as a popular hot drink. The Protein Works say they use exceptionally high-grade Green Tea Extract, which its website claims is one of the most potent on the market today.
• N-Acetyl L-Carnitine – N-Acetyl-L-carnitine is an amino acid that is naturally produced in the body. It’s actually commonly found in a lot of the top pre workout supplements on the market at the moment rather than anything else.
• Vitamins B5 and B12 – Both Vitamin B5 and Vitamin B12 have a key role to play. B12 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system and also contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. We always like to see B vitamins included in supplements like this as they are important for various reasons.
• Chromium – Chromium is a great inclusion that is often overlooked by the top supplements. In case you didn’t know, Chromium is a mineral which contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism as well as the maintenance of normal blood glucose concentrations.
• L-Phenylalanine and L-Tyrosine – L-Phenylalanine and L Tyrosine are two amino acids. L-Phenylalanine is an essential amino acid that can be found in foods such as meat, fish, eggs, cheese, and milk. L-Tyrosine, meanwhile, is often found in foods such as eggs, nuts, beans, oats, and wheat. Again, it’s good to see these two ingredients included, even if they are not the most popular inclusions.
• Cayenne powder – Cayenne Pepper is another ingredient that we like to see in supplements like this. Cayenne Pepper can often be found in the top supplements in this category. It’s a good inclusion in Thermopro. Put simply, we wouldn’t consider a supplement in this category without it.
• Guarana – Guarana is a natural source of Caffeine and is sometimes added to the top supplements in this category. The one thing we are not sure about is the need to combine it with Caffeine in the same supplement.
Here is the full ingredients list of Thermopro:
Zinc is a surprise absentee from this product. In case you didn’t know, Zinc contributes to normal protein synthesis and normal macronutrient metabolism, amongst other things.
Taking a look at the ingredients, another key thing missing in Thermopro is Glucomannan. Glucomannan is a dietary fiber which comes from the root of the Konjac plant.
The best five supplements on sale these days usually contain the two ingredients above, so it was disappointing not to see them in Thermopro.
We were also disappointed to see the doses of some of the ingredients to be quite low. For example, Thermopro only contains 15mg of Cayenne powder per serving, while other similar supplements often pack in closer to 100mg.
There are a couple of potential side effects to consider when taking Thermopro.
If you’re suffering from insomnia, it may be worth reducing the dosage to ensure you can get some quality shut-eye because of the caffeine content.
You should also drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration, which is another possible side effect.
As ever, we do strongly recommend speaking to your doctor before thinking about taking any new supplement for the first time.
The Protein Works’ website advises to take one to three Thermopro capsules daily.
Because of the potent nature of Thermopro Capsules it’s important to assess your tolerance first, so it probably worth starting with one capsule per day before training and then progress from there if required.
According to The Protein Works website, more experienced users may take three capsules before training – or spaced out evenly throughout the day.
Thermopro has good reviews on The Protein Works’ website, which is an encouraging sign.
One customer said that alongside their exercise and diet change, Thermopro really helped them on their journey.
Another user revealed good results thanks to Thermopro Capsules, but they are also providing a great energy boost before cardio and classes.
One consumer said that Thermopro is great if you need a little energy boost to do physical activity.
Finally, one happy customer felt loads of energy after taking Thermopro, although he warned not to take them too late in the day or you may have trouble sleeping.
It’s a good option but isn’t our favorite product. Thermopro does tick off a good number of the ingredients we want to see in a supplement like this but there are still some things missing.
You can check out our updated guide to the leading five supplements in this category by following the link shown below.
Remember that there’s no shortcut when it comes to getting into shape.
You have to maintain a healthy diet in conjunction with a regular fitness regime to see real results.
It’s always best to get you diet and workout plan in place before turning to any supplements at all.
That said, a good supplement can help to support your goals if combined with the correct lifestyle choices.
So, is this a good supplement worth trying?
• Includes some good ingredients
• Comes in capsules so easy to take
• Missing some of our favorite ingredients
• High in caffeine
Head over to our list where we picked the best five supplements on sale right now by clicking the link below.
Overall, Thermopro is a good, solid supplement that could help to support your fitness goals.
It is a product worth taking into account if you are thinking of investing in a supplement in this category, but we believe there are probably some better options available right now.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge