In this review article, we’re going to take a look at exactly how Thermopure works by taking a close look at all of the ingredients, while also checking out what the customers are saying about this particular product.
By taking a look at the official Myprotein website, there is not much indication about what this product is actually supposed to do.
Presumably that’s because of the regulations about health claims in the industry. Myprotein are certainly erring on the side of caution in that regard.
Taking a closer look at the ingredients (and the name of the product), it’s fairly clear that this product is designed to help support you on your journey towards hitting your body goals.
The website says that Thermopure is aimed at both men and women who are looking for a blend of “key nutrients and minerals” in one capsule.
The Myprotein website also says that Thermopure has been designed to “boost your performance”.
There are some good ingredients in Thermopure which should help you on your journey.
That being said, there are certainly some key omissions and some ingredients we’d like to see included.
Let’s take a look at the core ingredients in a bit more detail.
• Green Tea Extract – This is one of the most common ingredients in supplements like this and it’s no surprise to see it included. It’s great to see it included and we really wouldn’t consider any products in this category that didn’t include Green Tea in some form.
• Cayenne Pepper – This is another ‘must have’ ingredient in any product in this category. It’s one of our favorite substances and you’ll find it in many of the similar products out there. Just like Green Tea, we wouldn’t consider taking a product that doesn’t contain Cayenne, so it’s great to see it included in Thermopure.
• L-Theanine – This in an amino acid primarily found in plants and it’s interesting to see it included in Thermopure. It’s actually fairly common as a pre workout ingredient as well, and you’ll often find it paired with Caffeine in the same supplement. That brings us nicely onto the next ingredient…
• Caffeine – As mentioned above, Caffeine is often paired with L-Theanine in the same supplement. Coffee drinks will need no introduction to Caffeine – it’s one of the most popular stimulants around and is consumed on a daily basis by millions. It’s important to bear in mind that the caffeine content in this product is notable (150mg), meaning that you probably shouldn’t take it too close to bedtime.
• Chromium – This is a great inclusion in Thermopure and is something we’d like to see more regularly in these kinds of supplements. Chromium is a trace element which can contribute to normal macronutrient metabolism as well as the maintenance of normal blood glucose concentrations. It’s another solid ingredient.
• Black Pepper Extract – We always favor supplements that use at least some Black Pepper Extract. It’s good to see it included in Thermopure, even if we consider it to be a necessity for any supplements these days.
• Vitamins B6 and B12 – These are other good ingredients in the Thermopure formula. Both Vitamins B6 and B12 can help with the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, amongst other things.
Thermopure includes some pretty good ingredients when it comes to helping you hit your goals. That being said, there are some things we were disappointed to see were not included.
Zinc is one mineral we wanted to see in this product because it contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism.
Another key ingredient missing in Thermopure is Glucomannan in our opinion. Glucomannan is a dietary fiber which we really like to see used in this kind of product.
Green Coffee Bean is another ingredient missing from this product. The best supplements in this category tend to contain all of the three ingredients above.
You should always carefully check the ingredient list to make sure that you’re not allergic to any of the ingredients.
One thing we noticed about Thermopure is that the dosage of the various ingredients is quite low per three-capsule serving.
Every three pills contains 150mg of caffeine – although that doesn’t include the content from the Green Tea Extact. 150mg is not very much, but caffeine is known to cause some side effects in some people, so it’s worth looking into this before buying the product.
We do also always recommend speaking to your doctor before thinking about taking any new supplement for the first time.
Thermopure is available in one bottle size of 180 capsules.
The 180-capsule bottle should last around 60 days if you stick to the serving guidelines.
The official website says that you should take one serving of three capsules, around 45-60 minutes before your morning workout, with a glass of water or juice.
Because of the caffeine content, we’d suggest not taking this product too late in the evening as it could affect your sleep.
Thermopure seems to have pretty good reviews from what we can tell.
One user said that it worked well in giving them a boost before hitting the gym but also said they seemed sweat more when training.
Another purchaser recommended that you take it around 45 minutes before a workout to make sure it kicks in at the right time.
Someone else described taking Thermopure as like having multiple cups of coffee and that the effects lasted for hours.
Some users complained about headaches and most people said that they took this product with water in the morning.
It’s a good option but isn’t our absolute favorite product. Thermopure does tick off a good number of the ingredients we want to see in a supplement of this type but there are still some things missing.
You can see our updated guide to our pick of the top supplements in this category by following the link shown below.
If you’ve read any of our reviews of these kinds of products before, you’ll know that we firmly believe you should focus on your diet and exercise before taking one.
Sticking to a good diet and making sure that you’re exercising regularly should always be your first focus before thinking about any kind of supplementation.
A good supplement, though, can help to support you on your journey if you have got the basics right first.
There we have it, our full review of Thermopure by Myprotein.
So, is this a good supplement worth trying?
• Some good ingredients
• Made by a reputable brand
• Missing some key ingredients
Head over to our list where we picked the best five supplements on sale right now by clicking the link below.
Overall, Thermopure is a strong supplement and is definitely one to consider if you’re going to try a product of this type.
That being said, we feel that there are definitely slightly better options out there if you’re looking for something to give you a boost.
The information on this website is intended for entertainment purposes only and does not constitute professional, medical or healthcare advice or diagnosis, and may not be used as such.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge