In this review article, we are going to examine TNT Strong To The Core, made by TNT Supplements, to see whether it can really have an explosive impact on your fitness regime.
We’re going to do all of the hard work for you, by breaking down the ingredients and checking out the latest customer reviews, and considering it alongside some of the other similar supplements on sale right now.
Before we get started, it’s important to remember that most of the supplements in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to help with fat loss and fat burning.
They are simply supplements designed to help support your goals and that usually contain a number of plant extracts or other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
TNT Strong To The Core is a supplement created by TNT to help support your goals.
It’s a product that uses several ingredients that are commonly found in supplements in this category.
TNT have created Strong To The Core to help anyone who is looking for support on their journey to reaching their goals.
According to the website, this product is also suitable as a pre workout supplement. So you could be getting two-for-one with TNT Strong To The Core.
TNT Strong To The Core claims to include some of best ingredients readily available in the market right now, including Green Tea Extract, Ginger Root, Caffeine, Tyrosine and B Vitamins.
However, there are a couple of ingredients that we like to see in a high grade supplement that aren’t present in TNT Strong To The Core. We will examine those later.
• Caffeine – Those already familiar with supplements like this won’t be surprised to learn that TNT Strong To The Core includes Caffeine. In fact, there is 240mg of Caffeine per capsule, which is a solid dose.
• Green Tea Extract – This is another ingredient readily found in similar supplements so it’s great to see that TNT have included it in their product. Green Tea is a popular hot drink and also as a supplement ingredient.
• B Vitamins – The B Vitamins play an important role in a number of bodily processes. Specifically, B12 and B6 can help with the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
• Ginger root extract – Ginger root extract is a great inclusion in TNT Strong To The Core and an ingredient that we haven’t seen many of its competitors use. It certainly helps it to stand out when compared to the competition.
• Citrus aurantium – Citrus aurantium is probably better known as bitter orange. We’re not huge fans of this ingredient, as it is thought to cause side effects in some people.
• Tyrosine – Tyrosine is an amino acid often found in foods such as eggs, nuts, beans, oats, and wheat. However, we’re not too convinced about its inclusion in this supplement.
• Guarana – One noticeable omission from TNT Strong To The Core is Guarana. It is a natural source of Caffeine and a nice addition to products in this category.
• Cayenne Pepper – Cayenne Pepper is another ingredient that we like to see in this type of supplement. We must say that we were a bit disappointed that it wasn’t included in TNT’s product.
• Zinc – Zinc is another surprise absentee. It’s an essential mineral which can contribute to normal protein synthesis and normal macronutrient metabolism, amongst other things
We always recommend that you check the label carefully to make sure that you’re not allergic to any of the ingredients listed. You should also always speak to your doctor before thinking about taking any new supplement for the first time.
Each serving contains 240mg of caffeine, meaning you could find your sleep patterns disrupted if you take TNT Strong To The Core too late in the evening.
That may be common sense, but we thought it was worth pointing out anyway.
Each bottle of TNT Strong To The Core contains 120 capsules. That means that two servings of four capsules a day would last you 30 days.
For best results, TNT recommend taking one to two capsules one hour before breakfast with a large glass of water.
Users are then instructed to take a further one or two capsules one hour prior to your evening meal and no later than four hours before you go to sleep.
According to the official website, serious gym users can take one to two capsules one hour prior to training as a pre workout supplement.
Having scoured the internet to discover how this product has been received, we came across a couple of interesting testimonials.
One customer said they saw a change within a few weeks of using TNT Strong To The Core, while experiencing no energy crash like some other similar supplements.
Another user revealed that TNT Strong To The Core was their favorite supplement because it helped them to get the most out of their workouts in the gym.
Finally, another consumer described TNT Strong To The Core as a very potent supplement which helped him to stay lean throughout the off-season.
It’s a good option but isn’t our favorite product. TNT Strong To The Core does tick off a good number of the ingredients we want to see in a supplement of this type, but there are still some things missing, in our opinion.
You can see our guide to the top supplements in this category by following the link shown below.
Remember that there’s no shortcut to success when it comes to your body. You have to maintain a healthy diet in conjunction with a regular fitness regime to see real results – and before thinking about any kind of supplementation.
Generally, it’s best to get you diet and workout plan in place before turning to any supplements at all.
So, the big question is whether we consider TNT Strong To The Core to be a top supplement or not? It’s a good option, but we believe there are much better options on the market right now.
– Decent ingredient list
– Works as a pre workout too
– Combination of Caffeine and Bitter Orange is questionable
– High Caffeine content
– Missing some important ingredients
Check out our list where we picked the best supplements on sale right now by clicking the link below.
So that concludes our review of TNT Strong To The Core. It’s a supplement to consider perhaps for those who have previous experience of using similar products. While it includes a strong blend of ingredients, there are better combinations in other products at the moment.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge