We’re always keen to find out about the latest testosterone boosters to hit the market, so naturally we wanted to find out more about True Grit.
So if you’re looking to find out whether True Grit is a testosterone booster worth trying or not, you’re in the right place.
We’re going to take a detailed look at this T-Booster supplement to determine where it stands in relation to the top products in this category at the moment.
Our True Grit Test Booster review is going to concentrate on all of the important things you need to know about this particular supplement so you can decide whether it’s a testosterone booster worth trying or not.
We’re going to focus on the ingredients formula, the customer reviews and the servings as we look to deliver our take on this supplement, and see where it ranks in comparison to the top testosterone boosters on sale at the moment.
So let’s now get our review under way by taking a close look at the basic facts about this testosterone booster supplement.
So, we’ve already gathered that True Grit fits into the broader range of supplements known as testosterone boosters.
In short, these are products which contain a range of natural ingredients that have been designed to help boost your body’s natural ability to produce the male hormone.
According to the marketing material on the Amazon listing, True Grit is a “scientifically dosed” testosterone booster that will give your body the fuel it needs to produce more testosterone.
The bottle says that True Grit will do the following:
• Boost Free Testosterone
• Decrease Cortisol
The marketing material goes on to say that True Grit has been “scientifically engineered” to deliver the most potent testosterone boosting ingredients on the market.
Coming in at around $15 per bottle, it’s certainly one of the cheaper testosterone boosters we’ve come across – we just hope that True Grit have not held back on the ingredients as a result.
When looking at supplements in all categories, we always try to ignore the marketing hype and instead focus on the facts surrounding the supplements.
The next part of our True Grit Test Booster review is going to concentrate on the all-important ingredients formula – the key part of any good supplement.
So let’s get cracking and start taking a close look at exactly what is in this product – and see if it can life up to the marketing hype or not.
Let’s begin this key part by taking a close look at the actual ingredient label of the True Grit Test Booster to see what’s in this supplement.
It’s great to see that this product does not use a proprietary blend – and that means that we are clearly shown all of the doses of the ingredients used.
This is good news, as it means that we know exactly what’s in each capsule, and it makes it much easier to judge the effectiveness of a product overall.
We always advise that you stay away from supplements that use proprietary blends – as they are just an easy way for manufacturers to get away without disclosing their formula to their customers.
Let’s now take a detailed look at the ingredients that True Grit uses.
• Zinc – A solid place to start any testosterone booster formula. Zinc is an essential mineral which plays a key role in a number of important bodily processes. Having a Zinc deficiency has also been linked to low testosterone levels, and many people don’t get enough Zinc from their diet. It’s a great ingredient to get us started.
• Fenugreek – This is another one of our favorite testosterone boosting ingredients. Fenugreek is rich in important substances such as Magnesium, Zinc and Selenium. It’s also shown promise as a testosterone boosting ingredient, so we always like to see it used in T boosters.
• Broccoli – This ingredient needs no introduction, but True Grit say that they’ve used it in their product because it supplies diindolylmethane. DIM is known for potentially helping to regulate estrogen levels in the body.
• Ashwagandha Extract – This is a plant extract which is known for it’s calming and anti-anxiety effects. Ashwagandha is believed to work by helping to reduce Cortisol levels in your body, and this is thought to have a positive effect on testosterone levels.
• Shilajit Extract – Not the most common testosterone booster ingredient. It’s a sticky substance found primarily in the rocks of the Himalayan mountains. There are some claims that Shilajit could help to support testosterone levels, including one study which suggested it can help boost serum testosterone after 90 days.
• Boron – Another mineral that we like to find in testosterone booster supplements. Boron has shown promise in helping to raise T levels, and for that reason we like to see it used in testosterone boosters. A solid inclusion in the True Grit Test Booster formula.
• Safed Musli Extract – Again, this is not an ingredient that we’ve come across often in testosterone booster supplements. A herb which is typically found in the tropical wet forests in peninsular India, it has a history of use in treating certain conditions such as arthritis and diabetes. It’s also thought to promote sexual health – but we don’t really rate it as one of the very best testosterone boosting ingredients.
• Bladderwrack Extract – An odd sounding ingredient – and not one that we’ve come across often in testosterone boosters before. It’s a herbal supplement which has been linked to weight loss, amongst other things. However, there’s not a great deal of research to back up these claims. Basically, there are some better ingredients that could have been included in its place.
• Yacon – Again, this is not an ingredient we’ve come across in too many supplements before. It’s a plant extract which could have benefits in helping to promote intestinal health and suppress appetite. But there aren’t really enough studies on it for us to take it seriously as an ingredient.
The True Grit Test Booster formula has some great ingredients such as Zinc and Fenugreek.
However, it’s also missing some of our top rated testosterone boosting ingredients.
Here are the main omissions:
• D-Aspartic Acid
• Black Pepper Extract
D-Aspartic Acid is one of our favorite testosterone boosting ingredients because it’s been shown to help raise T levels – and sometimes within just a matter of days.
Magnesium is also a great standalone ingredient for a testosterone booster as it’s an essential mineral which can help to support healthy testosterone levels.
And Black Pepper Extract can help to make for a more effective supplement overall by booting the absorption of the other ingredients.
You can see our guide to the top testosterone booster supplements on the market right now by following the link shown below.
The True Grit Test Booster ingredients formula looks fairly safe, so you shouldn’t have to worry about suffering from any side effects from taking this product.
That being said, we always advise that you do some of your own research into each of the individual ingredients before trying any new supplement for the first time.
Each bottle of the True Grit Test Booster contains 120 capsules, which is the same as a 30-day supply.
The directions say that you should take one serving of two capsules twice daily. They also say to take the first serving in the morning and the second serving in the mid-afternoon.
On workout days, they say to take the second serving 30 minutes before your workout.
There were 37 True Grit Test Booster reviews on Amazon at the time of writing this article. It had an average rating of 3.7 out of 5 stars.
One person rated it five stars – they said that they had never used a testosterone booster before but said that it worked for them.
However, one person left a negative review and said that they had been taking it for a few months and that it had “zero” effect for them.
The True Grit Test Booster has some good things in it, but we don’t really rate it as one of the best products in this category right now.
That’s because it’s missing some important ingredients such as D-Aspartic Acid and Magnesium.
Remember to check out our guide to our top-rated testosterone boosters on the market right now via the link shown below.
Just don’t forget that there is no such thing as a ‘magic pill’ to solve all of your problems.
You should always make sure that you’ve got your diet and training regime completely on point before trying to add any kind of supplement to your daily regimen.
So, here we are at our True Grit Test Booster review.
Overall, we think that this is a decent testosterone booster supplement, but it doesn’t quite make it onto our list of the top products on the market right now.
That’s because it’s missing some important ingredients such as D-Aspartic Acid and Black Pepper Extract.
• Updated on October 09, 2018
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga