We came across Turbo Cuts on the fat burner section of Amazon, so naturally we wanted to take a closer look to see what this product is really made of.
So, if you’re looking to get the full lowdown on Turbo Cuts and see if it’s a product worth trying or not, then you’re in the right place.
Our Turbo Cuts review is going to focus on all of the important things you need to know about this particular fat burner supplement.
We’re going to take a close look at the ingredients formula, check out some real customer reviews and examine the servings and doses to see if this product deserves a place on our list of the best fat burner supplements on the market at the moment.
Fat burners have a bit of a bad reputation – and that’s mainly because there are a lot of low quality products out there.
However, there are some good options on the market if you know where to look and what to look for.
So, with the introductions out of the way, let’s start taking a closer look at Turbo Cuts by Pure Labs to see if this is a product worth trying or not.
So, we’ve already deduced that Turbo Cuts is a fat burner supplement that’s been designed to help you get into shape quickly.
Pure Labs is the company behind Turbo Cuts. We tried to visit the official
Pure Labs website to find out a bit more about the company, but it was down, so there was no information on there about Turbo Cuts or their other products, which wasn’t a great start.
Turbo Cuts is available to buy on Amazon in the UK, so we decided to take a close look at the listing to see the claims that the manufacturer make about their product on there.
According to the listing on Amazon, this product will:
• Boost Thermogenic Fat Burning
• Suppress Appetite
• Increase Energy Levels
It’s good to see that Turbo Cuts has been formulated to work in these three ways.
The best fat burner supplements tend to work in multiple ways to help you to get into shape. Simply put, the more ways in which they work, the more effective they are likely to be.
The Amazon listing goes on to say that Turbo Cuts is the “heavyweight of the fat burning world”. Quite some claim.
The marketing material goes on to say that Turbo Cuts is a “super strong, ultimate fat burner”.
Of course, this all sounds pretty good so far, but we’ve generally learnt not to pay too much attention to the marketing hype from manufacturers about supplements.
Instead, it’s generally better to do some research into the ingredients and check out the customer reviews to see if a product can really live up to the hype or not.
So, let’s now move on to the Turbo Cuts ingredients formula to see if this supplement can deliver on its promises or not.
Let’s begin this part by taking a close look at the actual ingredients label of Turbo Cuts.
The good thing you can see for yourself above is that Pure Labs have chosen not to use a proprietary blend with their formula, which means that we know exactly how much of each ingredient is used in each serving.
We generally advise that you stay away from products that use proprietary blends, as there’s no reason for a manufacturer not to disclose their full ingredients list in this day and age.
Let’s now start to focus on the ingredients that Turbo Cuts uses.
• L-Tyrosine – This is certainly not the most common fat burner ingredient that we’ve come across. Tyrosine is an amino acid compound which can boost the processes involved in memory, mood and mental processing. So, it could help to improve these mental processes, but it may not help directly with fat loss.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – A good ingredient for any fat burner supplement. Caffeine will help to raise your energy levels and keep you feeling on point, even if you’re cutting back on the calories and dieting. The 200mg dose in Turbo Cuts is a sensible one, and shouldn’t cause unwanted side effects if used in moderation.
• N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine – Also known as Eria Jarensis Extract, this is another relatively uncommon fat burner ingredient. It’s essentially known as a stimulant which could help to boost energy levels and keep you feeling sharp and alert.
• Dandelion Root Extract – This is an ingredient that we’ve found in a few of the fat burners we’ve reviewed recently. It’s generally known for its diuretic effect, meaning that it could make you pass urine more often and that could lead to loss of (water) weight.
• Indian Lotus Leaf – Also known as Nelumbo Nucifera, there are some claims online that this ingredient could help with fat loss. However, it’s not on our list of the best fat burning ingredients around.
• Black Pepper Extract – A good inclusion for any fat burner because Black Pepper Extract can help to boost the absorption of some of the ingredients in supplements. This can make for a more effective product overall, so we always like to see it at the end of ingredient lists.
The Turbo Cuts formula certainly has some pretty good things in it such as a solid dose of Caffeine and Black Pepper Extract to potentially help with absorption.
It’s also good that it doesn’t use a proprietary blend.
However, there were also quite a few of our favorite fat burning ingredients omitted from the Turbo Cuts formula.
• Cayenne Pepper
• Green Tea Extract
Cayenne Pepper is a potent metabolism booster which can help get your body burning more calories naturally. It also doubles up as an appetite suppressant.
Green Tea Extract is packed full of antioxidants and can help to boost thermogenic fat burning as well.
Meanwhile, Glucomannan is a dietary fiber which comes from the root of the Konjac plant and can help to suppress appetite by helping you to feel fuller for longer.
You can see our updated guide to the best fat burner supplements on the market right now by following the link shown below.
We always recommend that you do your own research into the individual ingredients before trying any new supplement for the first time.
Turbo Cuts uses 200mg of Caffeine per serving, which isn’t too much, but it’s worth keeping an eye on if you already get Caffeine from a lot of other sources.
We all know that too much Caffeine can cause problems such as energy crashes, increased anxiety and the jitters.
As mentioned above, always do your own research into the ingredients before trying any new supplement for the first time.
Each bottle of Turbo Cuts contains 90 capsules, which is a 45-day supply if you take two per day.
The directions are pretty simple, they say that you should take one capsule in the morning with food, and another one in the afternoon.
They also say that taking this supplement after 5pm in the afternoon could affect your sleep.
At the time of writing, there were eight Turbo Cuts reviews on Amazon, with an average rating of 3.7 out of 5 stars.
One person said that they had used Turbo Cuts regularly and said that they do work – but you’ll need to put in some work too.
However, one negative review came from someone who rated it one star and told other customers not to “waste” their money.
Turbo Cuts doesn’t make it onto our list of the best fat burner supplements on the market at the moment because it’s missing too many of our top ingredients.
Remember to check out our guide to the best fat burner supplements on the market at the moment by following the link below.
Just remember that there is no such thing as a “magic pill” to get you into shape.
You should always make sure that you’re training hard and eating right first before considering adding any kind of supplement to your daily regime.
That said, a quality fat burner can make a significant difference to your results if used with the correct exercise and nutrition regime.
That brings us to the end of our Turbo Cuts review.
Overall, we think that this is a decent fat burner supplement, but it doesn’t make it onto our list of the very best products in this category.
That’s because it’s missing some important ingredients such as Cayenne Pepper and Green Tea Extract.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga