It’s certainly a very well-marketed product, but what about the ingredients, and how exactly does it work?
In this review post, we’re going to take a close look at the ingredients in this product, check out some of the customer reviews and see how Vintage Burns compares to other supplements in the same category.
Vintage Burn can be placed in a wider category of supplements often referred to as so-called ‘fat burners’.
A so-called ‘fat burner’ is a blanket name which refers to (usually) plant-based food supplements that are designed to help support your goals.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the supplements in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to help with fat loss and fat burning.
They are supplements designed to support your goals and that usually contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
But does Vintage Burn live up to its own hype? Let’s take a close look at the ingredients to decide.
Taking a look at the ingredients label on Vintage Burn, we were pretty impressed by the substances that they’ve decided to include.
That being said, there are still a lot of things missing that prevent this from being a truly top product in our opinion. But more on that later.
• Green Tea Extract – This is one of the most popular ingredients in supplements of this type and it’s great to see it included in Vintage Burn. You probably already know all about it as an supplement ingredient and popular hot drink. Green Tea is one of the first things we look for in a product like this so it’s good to see that Vintage Burn checks this off the list with 330mg per two-capsule serving.
• Caffeine – This is another classic ingredient and it’s no surprise to see it in Vintage Burn. Coffee drinkers will need no introduction to this ingredient as caffeine is one of the most popular ingredients on the planet. It’s great to see it in the Vintage Burn formula. Each two-capsule serving of Vintage Burn contains 150mg of caffeine.
• Green Coffee Bean Extract – This is a great ingredient and it’s brilliant to see that Vintage Burn contains it, because we found that a lot of supplements often forget about Green Coffee Bean. Green Coffee Beans contain high amounts of Chlorogenic Acid – and most of the very best products use it. Each two-capsule serving of Vintage Burn contains 270mg of Green Coffee Bean Extract.
• Raspberry Ketones – This is something of an unusual addition to the ingredients label of a supplement like this. It’s a natural substance that gives red raspberries their powerful aroma, and is also found in a few other berries. We’re still not totally convinced about this ingredient, but Vintage Burn packs in 200mg in every two-capsule serving.
• Olive Leaf Extract – This is another unusual addition to the supplement, as we have not seen it in many other similar supplements. The website promises that Olive Leaf Extract will bring you various benefits. We’re not sure about the necessity of this ingredient being included in Vintage Burn, but Old School Labs certainly seem convinced, after having include 160mg in each serving.
The other ingredients in Vintage Burn are: Bacopa Leaf Extract, Garcinia Fruit Extract, Chrysin, and Forskohlii Root Extract.
You can see the full Vintage Burn supplement ingredients list below:
Quite a lot of things we like to see in these supplements are missing in Vintage Burn.
It’s a shame that these things have been omitted because it means that we can’t classify this as one of the very best supplements on sale at the moment.
The first important missing ingredient is Black Pepper Extract. Most supplements these days should include Black Pepper Extract in some form, because it makes sure that getting the most out of all of the individual ingredients.
We were also disappointed not to see Cayenne Pepper included in some form as this is a common ingredient in the leading supplements in this category.
Cayenne is one of our favorite ingredients and you’ll usually find it in the very best products.
It was also a shame to see that things like Zinc and B Vitamins were overlooked, and that Old School Labs also decided not to include Glucomannan.
We always recommend that you check the label carefully before trying any new supplement for the first time to make sure that you’re not allergic to any of the ingredients.
That being said, we’re fairly confident that Old School Labs’ Vintage Burn is probably a largely safe product.
The only main issue to bear in mind is the high caffeine content. Each two-capsules serving includes 150mg (and that’s not including the Green Tea), so it’s probably a good idea not to take this product too close to bedtime.
We do recommend speaking to your doctor before thinking about taking any new supplements for the first time.
Each bottle of Vintage Burn contains 120 vegetarian-friendly capsules. That means that if you take the maximum dosage of six capsules a day, one bottle would last you for just 20 days.
That being said, the website recommends that you start off taking just one capsule twice a day to assess tolerance.
They then say that you can increase the dosage to two capsules, twice per day. Accustomed users can then take two capsules three times per day.
They say that you should avoid taking it on an empty stomach or within four hours of bedtime.
We’d also recommend drinking plenty of water while taking this product as some supplements in this category have been known to cause dehydration.
The product generally seems to have fairly positive reviews online.
Many users said that they felt more energised after even just a week of taking the product, while another customer said it helped her lose a lot of weight after her pregnancy.
Another purchaser said that Vintage Burn helped to support them on their journey.
However, there were also some complaints about the supplement causing vomiting and nausea, as well as claims it is not effective, in some of the reviews we read on Amazon.
Not really. While we do like the general ingredients and the flashy marketing, there are too many things missing to consider this one of the best products out there at the moment.
We recently compiled a list of the best five supplements on sale right now, taking into account the ingredients and customer reviews. Click the link below to see our picks.
As we always say with supplements in this category, it’s really important to make sure that your diet and exercise regime is in check first.
Despite how they are often marketed, these products are designed to be used in conjunction with regular exercise and a healthy diet, and they’re unlikely to do much good on their own.
That said, adding one to your healthy lifestyle can help to support you on your journey.
So, what do we really think about Vintage Burn by Old School Labs? Here are our thoughts in summary:
• Good ingredients list
• Popular product
• Too many things missing
• Mixed reviews online
Remember to check out our selection of the best five supplements on sale right now by hitting the link below.
So there we have it, our full review of Vintage Burn by Old School Labs. We hope you found this article useful, and that it can help you make an informed decision about this product.
While we do like Vintage Burn overall, we feel that there are definitely some better options out there at the moment.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge