There are so many products out there these days that it can be difficult to separate the good from the not-so-good, and we’re here to make your life that little bit easier.
Vitamiss Block is the latest in the range of supplements from Vitamiss for women looking get into the shape of their lives and shift those stubborn areas of fat.
It claims to be a fat inhibitor and carb blocker designed to go hand in hand with a healthy lifestyle to help women to achieve their body goals.
But does Vitamiss Block live up to the marketing hype or is your money better spent elsewhere on a more effective product?
Our review will give you all of the important information you need to know about this supplement so you can make an informed decision.
Vitamiss Block is another supplement in the Vitamiss range of supplements designed to help with female weight management.
According to the official website, Vitamiss Block has been designed to help your body prevent the absorption of fatty acids from food.
It’s also been formulated to help prevent the body from converting carbohydrates into “unneeded” fat stores.
Despite Vitamiss Block being marketed as a standalone product, the manufacturers actually suggest that you should combine it with some of their other weight loss supplements to provide a “multi-action” fat loss approach.
This doesn’t sound right to us, as the best fat loss and fat burning products usually work in multiple ways to help you lose more fat.
We’re always a bit suspicious when the manufacturer of a product recommends that you buy another product from them to get the best out of it. The products should be good enough to work on their own.
Now it’s time to take a look at the ingredients in Vitamiss Block to see if this supplement lives up to the marketing hype or not.
Let’s start this section by looking at the actual ingredients used in Vitamiss Block.
As you can see for yourself, Vitamiss Block uses eight different ingredients to help achieve its effects.
However, we were disappointed to see that Vitamiss have decided to use a proprietary blend for this supplement.
This is when the manufacturer chooses to place all of its ingredients in an overall ‘blend’ rather than list the substances separately with all of their doses.
We generally don’t like to see proprietary blends used in any kind of supplements because it makes it very difficult to judge the effectiveness of the product if we do not know how much of each ingredient is used.
Here are the main ingredients in Vitamiss Block.
• Chitosan – This is a sugar which is obtained from the hard outer skeleton of shellfish. We’re not too convinced about this ingredient at all. There is very limited evidence to suggest that it could help to increase weight loss. We feel that Vitamiss could have used a more effective proven ingredient here.
• Apple Cider Vinegar – Again, this is not an ingredient that we’ve found in many weight loss supplements before. There are some tenuous links to it possibly being beneficial with weight loss. It has been linked to helping to reduce the effects of acne.
• Phaseolus vulgaris – Also known as the common bean and green bean. It contains a compound called phaseolamin, which can work to inhibit the digestion of starchy foods. It’s presumably been included in Vitamiss Block because of its history as carb blocker.
• Garcinia Cambogia – This is quite a good fat burner ingredient, although we don’t think it’s one of the best. It may help to suppress appetite to make sticking to your diet easier. It works by lowering your serotonin levels and reducing your body’s natural desire to crave food.
• Gymnema sylvestre – This ingredient is an extract taken from a woody climbing shrub native to India and Africa. There are some tenuous links suggesting that it could help with weight loss, but again, we’re not convinced.
• Aloe Vera Extract – You probably already know that Aloe Vera is a cactus-like plant that grows in hot, dry climates. There has been one study which suggested it could help with weight loss for people who took a specific kind of Aloe Vera supplement for eight weeks straight.
• California Buckthorn – This is not an ingredient we’ve ever seen before in a weight loss supplement. There have been some studies which suggest it could help with digestion.
We have to say, we’re not very impressed with the ingredients used in Vitamiss Block.
We would have much preferred to see the manufacturer use some proven fat burning ingredients and appetite suppressants.
For example, they could have used Glucomannan as the main appetite suppressing ingredient. This is a powerful dietary fiber which swells in your stomach to help keep you feeling fuller for longer.
It was also a shame that Vitamiss Block didn’t use some other proven fat burning ingredients such as Cayenne Pepper or Green Tea Extract.
The main thing to worry about when it comes to supplements in this category is the overuse of stimulants.
Because Vitamiss Block doesn’t use anything like Caffeine, there shouldn’t be any problems here.
That being said, we always recommend that you take a close look at the ingredients label for yourself before taking a supplement for the first time.
Each bottle of Vitamiss Block contains 60 capsules. That means that if you take the recommended dose of four capsules per day, one bottle will only last you for a month – not long enough in our opinion.
The directions simply say that you should take two capsules before lunch and two capsules before dinner, presumably to target the food that you’ll be eating in those meals.
There is a warning on the label saying not to exceed four capsules per day in total.
There were more than 100 reviews on Amazon when we checked, and it had an average rating of 4.5 out of five stars.
One person called the product “fantastic” and said that they lost weight within a matter of days, which seems a bit suspect to us.
Someone else called it a “fine product” which helped them to lose some weight.
However, there were also some negative reviews. One person said that they actually gained weight while taking it.
And somebody else called it a waste of money because it didn’t work for them at all.
Not in our opinion. We’re not totally convinced by the ingredients used in this product, and it was disappointing to see that it uses a proprietary blend.
Leanbean is currently our top rated fat burner for women. Be sure to check out our guide to the best fat burners on the market right now via the link below.
As we always say, you should not be expecting a supplement to be the magic pill to help you lose weight.
You should always first make sure that your training regime and diet is on point before taking any fat loss supplement for the first time.
That said, if you are training hard and eating right, then a quality fat burner will make a big difference to the speed and quality of your results.
That wraps up our Vitamiss Block review. Overall, we felt that this product fell short of expectations.
It uses a proprietary blend, so we don’t know the doses of the individual ingredients used.
We’re also not very convinced about many of the ingredients used.
The bottom line? Your money is probably better spent elsewhere. There are plenty of better options on the market at the moment in our opinion.
MORE: Vitamiss Shape review
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga