One thing we’ve noticed in terms of the market for supplements is that most of the products seemed to be geared more towards men than women.
Simply put, there are not very many quality female options on the market these days – and that’s why we were pleased to hear about Vitamiss Shape.
This particular Vitamiss product is marketed as a “multi-action” supplement for women to help support you on your health and fitness journey.
It promises much, so now it’s time to take a close look at this supplement to see if if lives up to its own marketing hype our not.
We’re going to focus on all of the important information about this product as we look to see where it stands in comparison to the competition.
Vitamiss Shape is called a “weight management” supplement and the manufacturer makes a number of claims on the official website.
According to the website, this product works in a number of different ways to help support your goals.
The best supplements for women – and that includes the top rated Leanbean – work in multiple ways to help you to step up your game and get results faster.
Choosing a supplement which works in multiple ways is important for your success.
But is Vitamiss Shape one of the best products on the market? Let’s take a close look at the ingredients to see what this supplement is really made of.
Let’s start this section by taking a look at the full ingredients label of Vitamiss Shape.
The first thing that we made note of right away was that this supplement uses something called a proprietary blend.
Rather than list the doses of the individual ingredients, this is when the manufacturer has chosen to put all of the substances in an overall ‘blend’.
We do not like to see this in any supplement. We feel that manufacturers should be completely transparent about their ingredients and have nothing to hide.
Proprietary blends also make it very difficult to judge the effectiveness of a supplement because it means that we only know the dose of the total ‘blend’ rather than the individual ingredients.
Anyway, now it’s time to take a look at the ingredients that Vitamiss Shape does use.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – One of the best ingredients. We are big fans of this ingredient and you’ll usually find it in the top products. The problem in Vitamiss Shape is that we don’t know the actual dose of Caffeine uses because of the proprietary blend. Too much Caffeine can cause unwanted side effects.
• Green Tea Extract – Another top ingredient. Green Tea Extract is one of the most popular ingredients for a supplement in this category. You’ve no doubt heard all about it as a popular hot drink and supplement ingredient.
• Raspberry Ketones – This is a decent ingredient, but not one of the very best. Raspberry Ketones have been linked with certain benefits. We think that something better could have been used here though.
• Acai Fruit – This is another solid ingredient. Acai is a popular berry that has been gaining notoriety recently. It’s not really proven to do much specifically, but it’s probably not going to do any harm.
• Resveratrol – This is an ingredient found in grapes and not something that we’ve seen in many similar supplements before. It’s claimed to help with certain things, but we’re not wholly convinced if we’re being honest.
• African Mango Extract – This is an extract made from the seeds of African Mango. It’s been praised for its supposed ability to help with certain things, although we couldn’t find much scientific evidence to back this up.
• Apple Cider Vinegar – This is not an ingredient we’ve found in many supplements before. It’s claimed to be able to help with certain things, but there doesn’t seem to be many actual studies to back up this claim.
• Kelp – The good thing about Kelp is that it’s a natural source of iodine. That being said, there’s not much clinical evidence linking it to anything special and we don’t rate it as one of the best ingredients.
• Grapefruit Powder – Grapefruit has been linked to certain things. It is claimed to have a handful of benefits. However, it’s not one of the top-rated ingredients in our opinion.
Although Vitamiss Shape does contain a few solid ingredients, we feel that it’s come up short by using some slightly strange substances.
For example, it was disappointing not to find any Glucomannan in this supplement. It’s a dietary fiber which comes from the root of the Konjac plant and is usually found in the top supplements in this category.
It was also a shame that Vitamiss Shape doesn’t use any Cayenne Pepper. This is one of our favorite ingredients for a supplement like this, so it was a shame for it not to be included.
The main thing to be wary of when it comes to supplements like this is the over-use of stimulants such as Caffeine.
We do know that Vitamiss Shape uses Caffeine but we don’t know how much, since it’s in a proprietary blend. This is not good, as too much Caffeine can cause side effects such as the jitters or energy crashes.
The best supplements for women always clearly show the doses of each individual ingredient used. Simply put, the top products have nothing to hide.
Each bottle of Vitamiss Shape contains 60 capsules. That means that one bottle will last you for a month if you stick to the recommended dose.
The directions way that you should take one capsule with water 30-45 minutes before breakfast, and another capsules 30-45 minutes before lunch.
This sounds OK to us, but the best products usually have three to four servings per day. That way, your body is constantly being supplied with the ingredients.
There were 85 reviews of Vitamiss Shape on Amazon when we checked, and it had an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars.
One person said that they were skeptical to begin with but confirmed that it helped them to deal with their cravings.
Someone else said that it helped to suppress appetite and boost energy levels, even if it made them feel nauseous at first.
However, there were also some negative reviews, with one person claiming that it didn’t help with anything and made them feel “grumpy”.
There were some other comments from women who simply said that it didn’t work for them.
Not in our opinion.
Yes, Vitamiss Shape does contain a few good ingredients. But the use of a proprietary blend and too many unproven ingredients mean that we don’t rate it as one of the best products on the market right now.
Check out our update guide the top five supplements on the market by hitting the link below.
As we always like to remind our readers, there’s no magic pill that will get you your dream body.
The first thing you should always do is make sure that your diet and training regime is on point before trying any supplement for the first time.
That being said, if you’re already training hard and eating right, then a quality supplement can help to support you on your journey.
So that wraps up our Vitamiss Shape review.
Overall, we think this is an OK product, but there are definitely some better options on the market right now with better ingredients and formulas.
MORE: Vitamiss Shred review
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge