Vitamiss Shred is a fat burner supplement designed specifically for women to help speed up weight loss and fat burning while dieting.
It’s good to see some more female-targeted fat burners hit the market as we’ve always found that most products on sale these days seem to be targeted at men.
Vitamiss Shred claims to be a “clinical strength” fat burner supplement designed to help you lose those stubborn areas of fat.
It’s marketed as a a “powerful” and “potent” fat burning product to help you get to your body goals faster.
Our Vitamiss Shred review is going to focus on all of the important things you need to know about this product to see whether it’s really as good as it clams to be.
Vitamiss Shred is a fat burner supplement designed to help you lose weight and burn more fat.
According to the official Vitamiss website and the packaging of the product, these are the main points about this product:
• ‘Maximum’ Weight Loss
• ‘Powerful’ Appetite Suppression
• ‘Extreme’ Energy
These are some bold claims, but at least it’s good to see that Vitamiss have attempted to formulate a product which works in more than one way.
The best fat burners on the market work in multiple ways to help you burn more fat.
Getting your body to burn more fat than normal is not an easy feat to achieve, so choosing a product which works in more than one way is essential to your success.
Generally speaking, the best fat burners work in three ways, through thermogenic fat burning, increasing energy and suppressing appetite.
So Vitamiss Shred ticks those boxes, but does the formula live up to its bold claims? Let’s take a close look at the ingredients to find out.
Let’s start this section by taking a close look at the actual ingredients used in this supplement.
The first disappointing thing that we noticed straight away was the fact that Vitamiss Shred uses a proprietary blend.
This is when the manufacturer chooses to put all of the supplement ingredients into one overall ‘blend’.
This is not good news, because only the total dose of the blend is revealed and not that of the individual ingredients, which makes is basically impossible to judge the true effectiveness of the product.
Let’s look at the main ingredients that Vitamiss Shred uses to see what this product is really like.
• Caffeine – A good ingredient for any fat burner. It will help to raise energy levels and is also known for its ability to suppress appetite. The problem, of course, is that because of the proprietary blend, we don’t know how much is included in each serving.
• Phenylethylamine – This ingredient is known for its apparent effects on improving mood. It’s often found as an ingredient in Nootropic supplements. However, there doesn’t appear to be any link to fat burning or weight loss at all, so we’re not sure why it’s been included.
• Glucuronolactone – Another mouthful – try saying this one five times quickly! Glucuronolactone is a common ingredient in modern energy drinks, but it has a surprising lack of scientific research into its effects. It doesn’t seem to have any link to fat burning, so we presume it’s been included to boost energy levels.
• Nettle Leaf Extract – This ingredient can help with detoxifying and cleansing your body. Namely, it can help your body to get rid of metabolic waste and so it will be able to work more effectively. It probably won’t have any major fat burning effects, but it also won’t do you any harm.
• Yohimbine Extract – This is one of those ingredients we’ve found quite regularly in fat burning supplements, but we’re not too keen on it. It’s derived from the bark of the Pausinystalia yohimbe tree in Central Africa. It has had links to possibly suppressing appetite and fat loss, but the possibility of side effects such as Anxiety and Raised Blood Pressure means we don’t recommend it.
• Inositol Niacinate – We’ve not come across Inositol in a fat burner supplement before. It’s been linked to helping to alleviate the symptoms of depression amongst other things.
Vitamiss Shred is missing a lot of the main proven fat burner ingredients.
Firstly, there was no Green Tea Extract. The best fat burners use Green Tea as an ingredient because it’s a powerful thermogenic which can also increase energy levels.
It was also disappointing that Vitamiss Shred doesn’t use any Cayenne Pepper. It’s one of the best fat burner ingredients because it both boosts metabolism and suppresses appetite.
We feel that Vitamiss have also missed a trick by not including Glucomannan as one of its ingredients. It’s a powerful dietary fiber which can keep you feeling fuller for longer and therefore strongly suppress appetite.
All in all, Vitamiss Shred fell way short of expectations when it comes to an effective female fat burning formula.
Leanbean is currently our top rated fat burner for women, and there are also plenty of other options in our guide linked below.
The main thing to be aware of when it comes to fat burner supplements is the over-use of stimulants.
Vitamiss Shred contains Caffeine, the problem is that we don’t know how much because it’s included in the proprietary blend.
This is far from ideal because too much Caffeine can cause side effects such as the jitters or energy crashes.
The other ingredient to be aware of here is Yohimbine. As we mentioned above, it’s been known to cause problems in some people, including Anxiety, Increased Blood Pressure and Stomach Problems.
In fact, we’ve got a whole separate article on why you should choose a fat burner without Yohimbe.
We always recommend that you do some of your own research into the ingredients of any new supplement before taking it for the first time, to make sure that you’re not allergic to any of the substances.
Each bottle of Vitamiss Shred contains 60 capsules. That means that if you stick to the recommended daily dose, one bottle will last you for a month.
The directions say that you should take one capsule with water 30-45 minutes before breakfast, and one capsule with water 30-45 minutes before lunch.
Two servings a day is not bad, but the most effective fat burner supplements offer 3-4 servings per day, to make sure that your body is regularly being supplied with the fuel it needs to burn more fat.
There were plenty of Vitamiss Shred reviews on Amazon when we checked.
It seems to be a relatively well received product by consumers, and it had an average rating of 4.2 out of 5 stars.
One customer said that she loved the product because it gave her a steady boost of energy without making her jittery.
Someone else reported that it really helped to suppress their appetite and give them more energy at the gym.
However, there were also inevitably some negative reviews. One person said that they “hated” the way that it made them feel and so they were returning the product.
Someone else said it gave them the jitters and didn’t have any fat loss results for them.
Not in our opinion. Vitamiss Shred contains too many questionable ingredients, and the final nail in the coffin is that it uses a proprietary blend.
You can see our updated guide to the best fat burners on sale right now by visiting the link below.
As we always like to remind our readers, there are no ‘miracle’ supplements out there.
The fact is that you will have to make sure that you’re training hard and eating right before expecting to see any noticeable results.
That being said, if you’re already training hard and eating right, then choosing a quality fat burner supplement to help you achieve your body goals quicker can indeed make a huge difference.
So, that concludes our Vitamiss Shred review.
Overall this product fell way short of expectations. We were hoping for a quality female fat burner, but the fact that it uses as proprietary blend and some odd ingredients means that we don’t rate this as one of the best fat burners for women on sale right now.
The bottom line? There are some much better products out there to help you achieve your fat loss goals.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga