It’s a fat burner supplement which has been specifically designed for women, which is great, because so many of the top supplement brands seem to gear their products towards men.
Lean 11 has only recently become available, so we’re hoping that it will contain some of the best ingredients at the right doses and live up to the marketing hype.
WMN is a branch of Bulk Powders’ popular supplements range, which is targeted specifically towards women.
According to the website, Lean 11 is supposed to work in three ways to help make losing weight and burning more fat easier.
The number ’11’ in the name of the product refers to the fact that it uses 11 different ingredients to work. So, does this product live up to its billing? Let’s kick off our Lean 11 review to find out.
Lean 11 is a new fat burner made by WMN. According to the website, this supplement helps to promote:
• Fat Metabolism
This sounds good to us so far. The leading fat burners for women on the market right now usually work in more than two ways to help make losing weight and getting lean easier.
The manufacturers say that they have designed this product specifically for active women who need a “boost” on their weight-loss journey.
Lean 11 is said to help fat burning, support slimming and regulate blood sugar levels. The manufacturers also claim on the official website that it will help you feel more energized and focused at the same time.
That all sounds great to us so far, but is this product really all it’s cracked up to be and does it live up to the marketing hype? Let’s take a close a look at the ingredients to find out.
Let’s start this section off by taking look at the actual ingredients label of Lean 11.
The first thing we noticed when looking at the ingredients is that WMN have not used a proprietary blend, which is great news.
It means that we know exactly what is in this product, and that we also know the exact doses of the ingredients used.
Let’s start taking a close look at the main ingredients in Lean 11.
• Green Tea Extract – This is one of the best fat burner ingredients because it’s a potent thermogenic, which means that it can help to boost your body’s natural ability to burn more fat. It’s also packed full of antioxidants, which is not a bad thing at all.
• Green Coffee Extract – Another one of our favorite fat burner ingredients. It’s effective because it’s rich in a substance called Chlorogenic Acid, which has been shown to help with losing weight.
• Coffeine – This is a powder extract made from coffee beans. It is gluten free, non GMO, and suitable for kosher, vegan and vegetarian diets. It’s essentially a branded form of Caffeine. We’d prefer to see Lean 11 use Caffeine Anhydrous instead, because we feel it’s a purer form. But it will likely have the same great benefits of Caffeine, which we rate as one of the top fat burner ingredients.
• Chromium – This is another top ingredient – and too many fat burners these days do not use it. Chromium has been shown to reduce the levels of fat in your body and reduce hunger cravings to make sticking to your eating regime easier.
• Citrus Aurantium – Also known as Bitter Orange, it’s been linked to weight loss from a few scientific studies. However, we don’t rate it as one of the best fat burner ingredients because it’s been known to cause some side effects, especially when combined with Caffeine in the same supplement.
• Apple Cider Vinegar – This has been making the headlines for its supposed health benefits recently. We’ve never seen it used in a fat burner supplement before and we couldn’t find much scientific evidence linking it with weight loss.
• Kola Nut Extract – Again, this is not an ingredient we’ve seen used in many fat burner supplements before. It’s said to help with digestion and speeding up metabolism, but we’re not totally convinced by it as a weight loss aid.
Although Lean 11 definitely does tick some boxed when it comes to using some decent fat burner ingredients, there are definitely quite a lot of things missing too.
Firstly, it was disappointing not to find any Cayenne Pepper in this supplement. We rate Cayenne Pepper as one of the best fat burner ingredients around right now because not only does it boost metabolism, but it also works to suppress appetite to make sticking to your diet easier.
It was also a shame not to find any Glucomannan in Lean 11. This is a powerful dietary fiber which can help keep you feeling fuller for longer, to make sticking to your diet easier and reduce cravings.
Leanbean is currently our top-rated female fat burner and it contains both of these ingredients.
As mentioned above, we’d also prefer to see Lean 11 use a purer form of Caffeine such as Caffeine Anhydrous.
We recently updated our guide to the best fat burner supplements on the market right now. You can check it out by visiting the link below.
There are a few things to look out for when it comes to modern fat burner supplements. Firstly, you should carefully check the label to make sure that you’re not allergic to any of the ingredients. That goes without saying, but we’ll say it anyway.
The main thing to look out for is the over-use of stimulants. Fortunately, Lean 11 only contains 100mg of Caffeine from all sources per daily serving, so that small amount shouldn’t cause any unwanted side-effects.
The only other red flag really when it comes side-effects is the combination of Bitter Orange and Caffeine in the same supplement.
There are some suggestions that using Bitter Orange with Caffeine can cause severe problems such as increasing the risk of high blood pressure, fainting, heart attack and stroke. That doesn’t sound great to us.
We’d much rather have seen Lean 11 use another proven thermogenic ingredient such as Cayenne Pepper rather than Bitter Orange.
Each bottle of Lean 11 contains 90 capsules, which is a one-month supply.
The instructions on how to take it are pretty straightforward. They say to take three capsules daily, spaced evenly throughout the day, and preferably with food.
That seems pretty solid to us. The best fat burner supplements are designed to be taking multiple time throughout the day to regularly provide your body with the fuel it needs to burn more fat.
As this product contains Caffeine, we wouldn’t recommend taking this supplement too close to bedtime, because it could affect your sleep.
Because this is a very new product, we couldn’t find too many other reviews online at the time of writing this article.
The only one we found was on Boots.com, where a customer called Sarah said that she was getting great results from taking Lean 11 after having bought them in January.
Of course, we’re expecting to see many more reviews of Lean 11 pop up around the internet in the coming months as it becomes more of a well-known product.
Not in our opinion. Although Lean 11 has got some decent ingredients and is not a bad option at all, it falls short of being one of the very best natural fat burner supplements.
Remember to check out our updated guide to the best fat burners on the market right now by visiting the link below.
As we always like to remind our readers, there’s no such thing as a ‘magic pill’ when it comes to losing weight.
The first things you should always do is make sure that you’re exercising regularly and training hard.
That being said, if you’re already making good lifestyle choices, then adding a quality fat burner to your regimen can make a big difference in getting rid of those stubborn areas of fat that just won’t seem to go away.
So, that wraps up our WMN Lean 11 review.
In summary, we think this is an OK product that contains a few decent ingredients. However, we feel that it’s let down by the fact that it doesn’t use some other proven fat burner ingredients.
For that reason, we don’t rate it as one of the very best fat burner supplements on the market right now.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga