We’ve heard a lot about this product on social media, so naturally we wanted to find out whether it’s a supplement worth trying or not.
So if you’re looking to find out all of the important information about this specific supplement, then you’re in the right place.
Our XyLEAN review is going to break down everything you need to know about this supplement as we look to determine where it ranks in comparison to the very best fat metaboliser supplements on the market right now.
You probably already know that the real key to getting into the shape of your life is making sure that your diet and training regime is on point.
However, we could all do with a little bit of extra help from time to time, and that’s where a quality supplement can come into play.
The problem is, there are so many below-par products out there in the supplements market these days that it can be tricky to pick out the top ones.
Our XyLEAN review is going to concentrate on the key important things that you need to know about this supplement.
We’re going to drill down on the ingredients formula, the customer reviews and the servings to see just where XyLEAN stands.
So let’s now get down to business and start taking a look at XyLEAN in a bit more detail.
As we’ve already gathered XyLEAN is a supplement made by a company called Lexona Labs.
It’s currently available to buy on the official Lexona Labs website as well as Amazon.
The official marketing material on the Lexona Labs website says that this supplement has been designed to work in multiple ways to help support your goals.
It’s good that this product has been formulated to work in multiple ways.
Like our current top rated female fat burner Leanbean, XyLEAN claims to work in three different ways to help you achieve weight loss.
We’ll drill down on the ingredients a bit later on to see what this supplement is really capable of.
The best supplements in this category tend to work in multiple ways, so it’s good to see that Lexona Labs have formulated XyLEAN to have a multi-pronged approach.
The marketing material on the official website goes on to say that XyLEAN has been designed to provide an “advanced formula” to help support your fitness goals.
It currently costs $39 for one bottle, so it’s definitely one of the more premium priced supplements out there right now.
So, XyLEAN is certainly making some of the right claims when it comes to being an effective supplement.
But it’s the ingredients formula that will truly reveal whether this supplement is worth trying – or whether your money would be better spent on something else.
So let’s now start taking a close look at the XyLEAN ingredients formula to see if this product can live up to the hype or not.
Let’s now take a close look at the actual ingredients label of XyLEAN.
Unfortunately, as you can see from the image above, this product uses something called a proprietary blend to hide the individual doses of the ingredients.
This means that we don’t actually know how much of each ingredient is used and that makes it really difficult to judge the effectiveness of the product.
All in all, we recommend that you stay away from supplements that use proprietary blends, because there’s no real excuse for a manufacturer not to be completely transparent with their customers these days.
Let’s now focus on the individual ingredients in the XyLEAN formula.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – Caffeine is a great ingredient for a supplement like this and we always like to see it on the label of the top products. The problem with XyLEAN is that it’s part of the proprietary blend, so we don’t know how much Caffeine is in each tablet. And too much Caffeine can cause a range of unwanted side effects.
• Beta-Phenylethylamine HCl – This is not an ingredient that we’ve found in many supplements before. We’re not too sure what it’s doing in the XyLEAN formula. There are some claims that it may help with certain things, but there are some better ingredients that could have been used in its place in our opinion.
• White Kidney Bean Extract – We’ve come across this ingredient in a few of the supplements we’ve reviewed recently. It’s touted to have certain benefits. However, we would have much preferred to see a more proven and common ingredient used in its place in the XyLEAN formula.
• Octopamine HCl – We’ve not found this ingredient in any of the supplements we’ve reviewed before. It’s something called a metabolite of synephrine (bitter orange extract) and it’s been linked to some minor benefits. But we’re really not too interested in “minor” ingredients, and we would have rather seen a better ingredient used once again.
• Theobromine – This is an ingredient which, it has been claimed, can help with certain things. It’s believed to have similar effects to Caffeine, which is why we’re not sure it needed to be included in the same supplement.
• L-Theanine – This is an amino acid found primarily in tea leaves. It’s a nice addition to the XyLEAN formula and it is commonly paired with Caffeine in the same supplement, as it is here. That said, we’re definitely more used to seeing L-Theanine used in the best pre workout supplements rather than anything else, but it’s still a good inclusion.
• Hordenine HCl – An alkaloid which occurs naturally in a variety of plants. It’s been linked to potentially being able to help with certain things. However, like most of the things on the XyLEAN list, there are some other more proven ingredients that we would have preferred to have seen used in its place.
• Synephrine HCl – This is another name for Bitter Orange extract. It’s a pretty common ingredient that’s been linked with some benefits. However, we’re not massive fans of it because it has been linked to potential side effects when combined with Caffeine. We always have reservations about supplements that use both Caffeine and Bitter Orange together.
The XyLEAN ingredients formula has some good things in it such as Caffeine and L-Theanine.
However, it’s also missing a lot of our favorite ingredients out there right now.
The main things we were disappointed not to find in the XyLEAN formula were:
• Cayenne Pepper
• Green Tea
• Black Pepper Extract
Cayenne Pepper is one of our favorite ingredients for a supplement in this category. You’ll usually find it in the top products and it was a shame not to find it on the label here.
Meanwhile, Green Tea is another solid ingredient for a supplement like this. It’s a popular hot drink and it was a shame not to find it included in this supplement.
Glucomannan is a dietary fiber which comes from the root of the Konjac plant and is usually added to supplements in this category.
You can see our guide to the best five supplements on the market right now by following the link shown below.
The problem with XyLEAN is that because of the proprietary blend, we don’t know the doses of the ingredients used.
That can cause problems, especially with things like Caffeine, as too much of it can cause negative side effects such as the jitters or energy crashes later in the day.
As we also mentioned above, the combination of Bitter Orange with Caffeine in the same supplement has been known to cause some potentially nasty side effects in some people.
We always recommend that you take a close look through the ingredients label for yourself and do some of your own research before trying a new supplement for the first time.
It’s also a good idea to speak to your doctor before taking any new supplement for the first time.
Each bottle of XyLEAn contains 60 tablets, which is a month’s supply.
The directions say that you should take one tablet twice a day with water.
This is OK, but generally speaking, the best supplements have multiple servings per day to help give your body the ingredients consistently.
At the time of writing, there were 48 XyLEAN reviews on Amazon, and it had an average rating of 3.6 out of 5 stars.
One happy customer said that they were happy with the effects of XyLEAN in just a few days.
However, one negative review claimed that this product did “absolutely nothing” for them.
Not in our opinion. The XyLEAN marketing material certainly talks a good game, but it falls short as being considered one of the very best five supplements on the market right now.
That’s because it uses a proprietary blend to mask the doses of the various ingredients used, and the formula is also missing some of our favorite substances.
Remember to check out our updated guide to the best five supplements on the market right now by following the link shown below.
You should always make sure that your diet and training regime are both on point before you consider adding any kind of supplement to your daily regimen.
A good supplement can help to support you on your journey, but generally speaking, you should always make sure that your diet and training regime are sorted first.
That said, if you’re already training hard and eating right, then adding a top quality supplement can help to support you on your fitness journey.
That brings us to the end of our XyLEAN review.
Over all, this supplement did not live up to the hype, as it uses a proprietary blend to hide the doses of the ingredients.
It’s ingredient formula is also not particularly strong.
Simply put, there are some other better options on the market right now in our opinion.
MORE: NDS Liporush XT review
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge