We’ve heard a lot about this product on social media, so naturally we wanted to find out whether it’s a supplement worth trying or not.
So if you’re looking to find out all of the important information about this fat burner supplement, then you’re in the right place.
Our XyLEAN review is going to break down everything you need to know about this supplement as we look to determine where it ranks in comparison to the very best fat burners on the market right now.
You probably already know that the real key to getting into the shape of your life is making sure that your diet and training regime is on point.
However, we could all do with a little bit of extra help from time to time, and that’s where a quality fat burner supplement can come into play.
The problem is, there are so many below-par products out there in the supplements market these days that it can be tricky to pick out the top ones.
Our XyLEAN review is going to concentrate on the key important things that you need to know about this fat burner supplement.
We’re going to drill down on the ingredients formula, the customer reviews and the servings to see just where XyLEAN stands.
So let’s now get down to business and start taking a look at XyLEAN in a bit more detail.
As we’ve already gathered XyLEAN is a fat burner supplement made by a company called Lexona Labs.
It’s currently available to buy on the official Lexona Labs website as well as Amazon.
The official marketing material on the Lexona Labs website says that this supplement has been designed to:
• Suppress Appetite
• Increase Energy
• Improve Focus
It’s good that this product has been formulated to work in multiple ways, but it’s strange that there is no mention of it actually helping with thermogenic fat burning.
Like our current top rated female fat burner Leanbean, XyLEAN claims to work in three different ways to help you achieve weight loss.
We’ll drill down on the ingredients a bit later on to see what this supplement is really capable of.
The best supplements in the weight loss category tend to work in multiple ways, so it’s good to see that Lexona Labs have formulated XyLEAN to have a multi-pronged approach to fat loss.
The official website says that XyLEAN will help you to “lose weight, increase energy and become more focused”. This sounds good to us.
The marketing material on the official website goes on to say that XyLEAN has been designed to provide an “advanced formula” to help you get into shape.
It currently costs $39 for one bottle, so it’s definitely one of the more premium priced fat burner supplements out there right now.
So, XyLEAN is certainly making some of the right claims when it comes to being an effective weight loss supplement.
But it’s the ingredients formula that will truly reveal whether this supplement is worth trying – or whether your money would be better spent on something else.
So let’s now start taking a close look at the XyLEAN ingredients formula to see if this diet pill can live up to the hype or not.
Let’s now take a close look at the actual ingredients label of XyLEAN.
Unfortunately, as you can see from the image above, this product uses something called a proprietary blend to hide the individual doses of the ingredients.
This means that we don’t actually know how much of each ingredient is used and that makes it really difficult to judge the effectiveness of the product.
All in all, we recommend that you stay away from supplements that use proprietary blends, because there’s no real excuse for a manufacturer not to be completely transparent with their customers these days.
Let’s now focus on the individual ingredients in the XyLEAN formula.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – Caffeine is a good ingredient for a fat burner supplement because it can help to keep your energy levels up even if you’re cutting back on the calories. It’s also shown promise at potentially being able to suppress appetite and boost metabolism. The problem with XyLEAN is that it’s part of the proprietary blend, so we don’t know how much Caffeine is in each tablet. And too much Caffeine can cause a range of unwanted side effects.
• Beta-Phenylethylamine HCl – This is not an ingredient that we’ve found in many fat burner supplements before. It’s a trace amine and influencer of some neurotransmitters including dopamine and serotonin. We’re not too sure what it’s doing in the XyLEAN formula, though. There are some claims that it may help to boost mood and suppress appetite. But there are some more proven fat burning ingredients that could have been used in its place.
• White Kidney Bean Extract – We’ve come across this ingredient in a few of the fat burners we’ve reviewed recently. It’s touted as something called a “carb blocker”. However, we would have much preferred to see a more proven and common fat burner ingredient used in its place in the XyLEAN formula.
• Octopamine HCl – We’ve not found this ingredient in any of the fat burners we’ve reviewed before. It’s something called a metabolite of synephrine (bitter orange extract) and it’s been linked to some minor fat burning effects. But we’re really not too interested in “minor” fat burning, and we would have rather seen a better ingredient used once again.
• Theobromine – This is an ingredient which, it has been claimed, can help to improve your mood and reduce stress (which is always a good thing). It essentially works as a stimulant, though, and we don’t really like it when fat burners include multiple stimulants in the same product. It’s believed to have similar effects to Caffeine, which is why we’re not sure it needed to be included in the same supplement.
• L-Theanine – This is an amino acid found primarily in tea leaves. It’s a nice addition to the XyLEAN formula because it can help to promote a sense of calm focus, while highlighting the benefits of Caffeine. That said, we’re definitely more used to seeing L-Theanine used in the best pre workout supplements rather than fat burners, but it’s still a good inclusion.
• Hordenine HCl – An alkaloid which occurs naturally in a variety of plants. It’s been linked to potentially being able to boost energy levels and it’s found in a few fat burner supplements. However, like most of the things on the XyLEAN list, there are some other more proven ingredients that we would have preferred to have seen used in its place.
• Synephrine HCl – This is another name for Bitter Orange extract. It’s a pretty common fat burner ingredient that’s been linked with weight loss. However, we’re not massive fans of it because it has been shown to cause some nasty side effects in some people when combined with Caffeine in the same supplement. We always have reservations about supplements that use both Caffeine and Bitter Orange together.
The XyLEAN ingredients formula has some good things in it such as Caffeine and L-Theanine.
However, it’s also missing a lot of the very best fat burning ingredients out there right now.
The main things we were disappointed not to find in the XyLEAN formula were:
• Cayenne Pepper
• Green Tea
• Black Pepper Extract
Cayenne Pepper is one of the best ingredients for helping to speed up your metabolism and get your body burning more fat naturally. It also doubles up as an appetite suppressant.
Meanwhile, Green Tea is another solid ingredient for a fat burner as it’s a potent metabolism booster that’s also packed full of antioxidants.
Glucomannan is a great natural appetite suppressant, while Black Pepper Extract can make for a much more effective supplement overall because it can increase the absorption of the other ingredients used.
You can see our guide to the best fat burners on the market right now by following the link shown below.
The problem with XyLEAN is that because of the proprietary blend, we don’t know the doses of the ingredients used.
That can cause problems, especially with things like Caffeine, as too much of it can cause negative side effects such as the jitters or energy crashes later in the day.
As we also mentioned above, the combination of Bitter Orange with Caffeine in the same supplement has been known to cause some potentially dangerous side effects in some people.
We always recommend that you take a close look through the ingredients label for yourself and do some of your own research before trying a new supplement for the first time.
Each bottle of XyLEAn contains 60 tablets, which is a month’s supply.
The directions say that you should take one tablet twice a day with water.
This is OK, but generally speaking, the best fat burners have multiple servings per day to help give your body more of the natural food it needs to burn more fat.
At the time of writing, there were 48 XyLEAN reviews on Amazon, and it had an average rating of 3.6 out of 5 stars.
One happy customer said that they were happy with the effects of XyLEAN in just a few days.
However, one negative review claimed that this product did “absolutely nothing” for them.
Not in our opinion. The XyLEAN marketing material certainly talks a good game, but it falls short as being considered one of the very best fat burner supplements on the market right now.
That’s because it uses a proprietary blend to mask the doses of the various ingredients used, and the formula is also missing some of the very best fat burning substances.
Remember to check out our updated guide to the best fat burner supplements on the market right now by following the link shown below.
You should always make sure that your diet and training regime are both on point before you consider adding a fat burner to your daily regimen.
A good fat burner can help to speed up your weight loss results, but generally speaking, you should always make sure that your diet and training regime are sorted first.
That said, if you’re already training hard and eating right, then adding a top quality natural fat burning supplement can make a big difference to your results.
That brings us to the end of our XyLEAN review.
Over all, this supplement did not live up to the hype, as it uses a proprietary blend to hide the doses of the ingredients.
It’s ingredient formula is also not particularly strong.
Simply put, there are some other better options on the market right now in our opinion.
• Updated on September 29, 2018
MORE: NDS Liporush XT review
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga