If you’re looking to find out whether Z-Core PM is a testosterone booster supplement worth using or not, then you’re in the right place.
Our review is going to focus on all of the key things that you need to know about this popular supplement as we rank where it stands in relation to the best testosterone booster supplements on sale right now.
We’re going to concentrate on the ingredients formula, the doses and servings and the customer reviews as we take a close look at this testosterone booster supplement from all angles.
The testosterone booster market has grown hugely in recent years and that means that there is more choice than ever when it comes to picking a supplement that’s right for you.
But although the extra choice is clearly a good thing, the downside is that it’s made it even harder to pick the best supplements as there are so many to choose from.
Luckily for you, we’ve made it our mission this year to review as many testosterone boosters as possible as we look to try and pick out the very best products.
So let’s now get cracking and start taking a look at the Z-Core PM testosterone booster in a bit more detail.
As we’ve already deduced, Z-Core PM is a testosterone booster that’s available to buy on Amazon and elsewhere online.
In case you didn’t already know, testosterone boosters are supplements which contain a range of natural ingredients selected to help give your body more of the fuel it needs to produce more of the male hormone.
MusclePharm are one of the biggest names in the supplements industry, so it’s hard not to stand up and take notice when they release a new product.
The Z-Core PM bottle describes this supplement as a “recovery and sleep support” product.
According to the official marketing material on Amazon, Z-Core PM will help to do the following:
• Increase testosterone levels
• Promote better sleep
• Help with muscle recovery
This sounds pretty interesting to us, as it’s not often we come across a testosterone booster supplement that’s been designed to help promote sleep as well as raise T levels naturally.
MusclePharm say that they’ve used a “cutting-edge anabolic mineral support formula” designed to help give your body more of the natural ingredients it needs to produce more testosterone.
So far, so good. Z-Core PM is making all the right noises when it comes to the claims about this testosterone booster’s benefits.
However, we’ve learned not to pay too much attention to the manufacturer claims when it comes to health and fitness supplements.
The real proof as to whether a product is going to be effective or not can be found in the ingredients formula and the customer reviews.
So let’s now start taking a closer look at the Z-Core PM ingredients formula in a bit more detail.
Let’s begin this crucial part by looking at the actual ingredients formula of Z-Core PM as per the bottle.
The first good thing we noticed about the Z-Core PM ingredients formula is that MusclePharm have not used a proprietary blend for this product.
This means that the doses of the ingredients are transparently revealed.
Too many products these days use proprietary blends to mask the doses of the ingredients in their supplements.
We always advise that you avoid supplements that use proprietary blends because they are really just a convenient way for manufacturers to get away with not revealing the doses of the individual ingredients with their customers.
Now, let’s focus on the main ingredients that Z-Core PM does use.
• Vitamin B6 – B Vitamins are always a good addition to health supplements. That’s because they play an important role in helping a number of bodily functions, especially when it comes to maximizing the energy your body makes from food. Vitamin B6 also stimulates androgen receptors that can help release more testosterone into your system.
• Magnesium – A solid ingredient for any testosterone booster. Magnesium is a mineral that your body needs in trace amounts to function properly. When it comes to testosterone, Magnesium lowers your sex hormone binding globulin count, raising your levels of “free” testosterone. So it’s good to find Magnesium in Z-Core PM.
• Zinc – Another good inclusion in the Z-Core PM formula. Zinc is another nutrient that is needed for many bodily functions, including supporting healthy testosterone levels. Many men worldwide do not get enough zinc from their diets, so finding it in a testosterone booster is always a good thing. Increasing Zinc levels releases more luteinizing hormone, so your body can increase testosterone production.
• Copper – This is not the most common testosterone booster ingredient, and we’ve not found copper in too many supplements of this type before. It’s been shown to possibly increase testosterone levels in rats, but there is not much evidence to suggest that Copper will have the same effect in humans.
• Fenugreek – This is one of the top natural testosterone boosting ingredients, so it’s great to find it in the Z-Core PM formula. Fenugreek is a spice which is commonly found in dishes such as curries. It’s a brilliant source of zinc, magnesium and selenium, and it’s believed to work by inhibiting sex hormone binding globulin, to make for more ‘free’ testosterone in your system.
• Melatonin – This is the hormone that your body produces naturally at nighttime to help you feel tired and fall asleep. It’s very effective at helping to promote restful sleep. The problem, though, is that if you’re regularly supplementing with Melatonin, it could end up signalling your body to produce less of it naturally, and long-term, that’s not ideal.
So, the Z-Core PM formula definitely contains a few good ingredients, and it’s great that MusclePharm have not used a proprietary blend, meaning that we know the exact doses of the ingredients use.
However, that being said, there are also a few of the very best testosterone boosting ingredients that didn’t make it into the formula.
The main omissions are:
• D-Aspartic Acid
• Vitamin D3
• Black Pepper Extract
D-Aspartic Acid really is one of the very best testosterone boosting ingredients around. That’s because it’s been shown to help raise the levels of testosterone in men, and sometimes within a matter of days. It’s a real shame that it didn’t make it into the Z-Core PM formula.
It was also a shame not to find any Vitamin D3 in this supplement. Our bodies produce Vitamin D naturally when our skin is exposed to direct sunlight, but this isn’t always possible all year round.
Black Pepper Extract, meanwhile, is always a good inclusion for any kind of health supplement, because it’s been shown to boost the absorption of the other ingredients. And that makes for a more effective product overall.
Generally speaking, the Z-Core PM ingredients formula is a fairly safe one.
There are no stimulants, so you’re not going to suffer from side effects such as the jitters or energy crashes later in the day.
That being said, because this supplement contains Melatonin, it’s obviously going to make you feel sleepy. That means that it’s unlikely to be a good idea to take it early in the day.
We do also always recommend that you do some of your own research into the ingredients yourself before trying any new supplement for the first time.
Each bottle of Z-Core PM contains 60 capsules. That means that if you take the maximum recommended dose, one bottle will last you for a month.
The directions say that men should take 1-2 capsules daily, preferably on an empty stomach, and 30-60 minutes prior to bedtime.
The directions for women say to do the same, but with one capsule taken daily.
We did a little bit of digging online to uncover some Z-Core PM reviews.
As we mentioned above, this product is one of the more popular testosterone boosters on Amazon, and at the time of writing, it had 197 reviews on the site, with an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars.
One happy customer said that it helped them to sleep much better as they had been regularly tossing and turning at night.
However, one person was not so impressed, as they claimed that taking it gave them “weird” dreams and that they slept better without it.
The Z-Core PM testosterone booster is certainly not one of the worst products we’ve reviewed recently, but it’s also not one of the leading supplements in this category.
It contains a few good ingredients such as Magnesium and Fenugreek, but it’s also missing some key substances such as D-Aspartic Acid and Black Pepper Extract.
Check out our guide to the best testosterone boosters on the market right now by visiting the link shown below.
You should always have realistic expectations when using a product like this for the first time.
The first things you should always do is make sure that you’ve got your diet and training regime on point before considering any kind of supplementation.
That being said, if you are able to combine a quality testosterone booster with the right lifestyle choices, then you can expect to see some great results.
So, here we are at the end of our Z-Core PM review.
Overall, we think that this is a decent testosterone booster, made by a reputable company, and that contains a few good ingredients.
However, the fact that it’s missing some key ingredients and that regular supplementation with melatonin by not be a great idea, mean that we don’t rate it as one of the very absolute best testosterone boosters out there right now.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga